DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech-88/)
-   -   Another one bites the dust (Soot) (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-ram-diesel-tech/145450-another-one-bites-the-dust-soot.html)

energinerbuzzy 02-02-2008 09:29 AM

Another one bites the dust (Soot)

Ok, I am comeing back from lunch yestrday and on my way back to work. I work in a mainly Hispanic part of town. It's also an industrial area. Well I turn on my road and about a block up there is an old beat up Chevy P/U, 80's model pulling a 16' trailer full of junk. Well the dumb ass was broke down with no lights or power and he was taking up half of the other lane on a 2 lane road. So I am sitting there waiting for the on comeing traffic to get around him and people in my lane to go around. You have to get one wheel in the ditch just to get around the dumb ass.
I am pissed by now and I have both my Boss's in the truck with me. There is a Dodge CTD DRW in front of me and one behind me, both of them 07' or 08' models. So naturaly I am checking them out and have CTD and POWER on the brain.
Well it's my turn to go around this dumb ass, so I assume the position and just couldn't help it. The angle of the truck leaning because I have one wheel in the ditch gave me a brain storm.
I pulled up with my tailpipe even with the window of the Chevy and it was angled almost perfect straight at it and both the chevy's window were down and the guy is sitting behind the wheel.
So I stood on the brake and floored it, belowing out thick black soot untill the wheel in the ditch broke loose and I started sliding into the ditch so I let off and went on our way. We all looked back and the smoke was 50 feet up in the air from hitting the side of the truck and going straight up and then we noticed all the smoke coming out of the other window on the chevy. The cab was full of soot and then the front end of the CTD DRW behind us apeared through the cloud. He must have been laughing his ass off watching that.
My boss's and I were laughing so hard I could hardly drive. This make victim #3 on that road for me!!

Jr. Mechanic 02-02-2008 09:41 AM

RE: Another one bites the dust (Soot)

LoL!

Stang_luvr 02-02-2008 09:46 AM

ROFLMFAO

handymanherb 02-02-2008 09:54 AM

Ain't it fun, I got one yesterday too, she was doing five under the speed limit on the one lane no passing zone part then it went to 4 lane I pulled in the left and started passing her and I heard her speed up, her window was right beside my tail pipe, so I floored it to get away and since I been babying it the last few weeks, I got about3 seconds of pure black smoke before the turbo caught up and left a cloud in and in front of her mini van for her and the others to go through.

Not bad for just having the timing advance, can't wait till I can afford to get a programmer, meaning I can afford the to make the tranny stronger and repair anything I might break, might be this year I think it going to be a good one for me, hoping it's the first of many for a few years.

Mater of fact, I hope everyone has a great year and can get the goodies they want.

finny 02-02-2008 12:28 PM

i just cant wait till i can get some smoke to pour outta my tail pipe

Mayfair 02-02-2008 12:40 PM

I can't get mine to cloud up at all, although I don't bump my Edge past 3

lilfroger 02-02-2008 01:50 PM

Mayfair...I have one word for you.... INJECTORS!!! You want black ... that'll git-r done in a heart beat.

BTCRUZ 02-02-2008 02:05 PM

So let me get this straight, someone broke down and it apparently inconvenienced you a little so you decide it's a good idea to blow smoke in his open window?

bwrong 02-02-2008 02:15 PM

BT,
Its the world we live in today. :(

JR 06 02-02-2008 02:27 PM

man I can't wait til I have a truck that'll do that

energinerbuzzy 02-02-2008 02:44 PM

ORIGINAL: BTCRUZ

So let me get this straight, someone broke down and it apparently inconvenienced you a little so you decide it's a good idea to blow smoke in his open window?
I was trying to be nice and not sound like a racist. So let me paint the more accurate picture for you. Here in Houston we are blessed with an estimated 350,000 to 450,000 illigal mexican imigrants. They are pieces of **** living on MY and your tax dollars.
This asshole was not only "broke down" but he was also driving an uninsured, expired tags, expired inspection, oil leaking tub of ****. And he doesn't seem to know how to drive, if you break down what do you do????? Yes, you move the piece of **** off the road or at least get as far over as you can before it stops rolling.
So to answer your question? YES I SMOKED THAT WETBACK BASTARD!!!! And I will do it again and again till I don't want to do it any more!!
I hope this paints a more clear picture for you but then again, I could care less what you think.
Come walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me!!

handymanherb 02-02-2008 07:02 PM

Smoke em if you got em, man that saying changed since boot camp, my work partner was with me when I smoked that one and I said look at all that smoke, he though I was talking about his cigarette and rolled the window some more, LOL, no I told him how I can roll the smoke sometimes if I hit it right and just smoked all behind us.

02cummins 02-02-2008 08:15 PM

hey energiner this btcruz guy is a big ****in whiner aint he ?

energinerbuzzy 02-02-2008 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: 02cummins

hey energiner this btcruz guy is a big ****in whiner aint he ?
Yeah there have been a few of them on here lately.Usually around here, If someone doesn't like a post, they just don't reply to it. But for some reason these azzholes feel the need to wonder around crapping on any thread that offends them in any way.
I say, if you don't have anything funny or usefull to add to the thread, then shut your pie hole and keep your opinions to your self!!!

02cummins 02-02-2008 08:22 PM

you know the way of life the people live on the movie Demolition Man? in the year 2032 or whatever, hahaha well i think these guys belong there, not in this time...people are just dick heads these days, im from NY so naturally im a jerk, but hey i have an excuse for it, haha I love NY

NCcummins 02-02-2008 11:24 PM

thats great!

motorbrreath 02-02-2008 11:30 PM

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

I was trying to be nice and not sound like a racist. So let me paint the more accurate picture for you. Here in Houston we are blessed with an estimated 350,000 to 450,000 illigal mexican imigrants. They are pieces of **** living on MY and your tax dollars.
This asshole was not only "broke down" but he was also driving an uninsured, expired tags, expired inspection, oil leaking tub of ****. And he doesn't seem to know how to drive, if you break down what do you do????? Yes, you move the piece of **** off the road or at least get as far over as you can before it stops rolling.
So to answer your question? YES I SMOKED THAT WETBACK BASTARD!!!! And I will do it again and again till I don't want to do it any more!!
I hope this paints a more clear picture for you but then again, I could care less what you think.
Come walk a mile in my shoes before you judge me!!
YESSSS!!!!! THANK YOU!!![sm=exactly.gif][sm=hail.gif]

They are bad here in georgia too... all the chicken plants. They get free healthcare if they get hurt and go to the hospital. If we get hurt? we get tax liens put on our properties.

About the smoke- thats fricken awsome. i cant wait to find a donor truck so i can do the conversion.

BTCRUZ 02-03-2008 01:29 AM

Heh, energybuzziwhuzzy, whatever the hell his gay name is, typical double digit IQ redneck Texas asshole. Tell ya what spanky, I hope like hell you're in my neck of the woods buddy and try that **** 'cause I guarantee the only smoke is gonna be your ass.

There, that clear enough for YOU?

Stupid pieces of **** like you don't deserve to even be on the road.

nickcoletti 02-03-2008 02:39 AM

well now that ive came in after a heated note.....

TWO THUMBS UP BUZZY, its bad, im sure not every one that gets smoked like that is fully deserving, but it sure is funny as HELL to talk about here in a diesel truck forum:D

after tax returns, a smarty will be in the mail box for Mr. Coletti! the only problem is my exhaust set up, its very short..... it stops under my back window, or where the bed meets the cab and i have a turn down tip hitting the ground[:-] i might have to do a little twisting action on that turn down tip to shoot towrds the right instead of the ground:D

JR 06 02-03-2008 05:23 AM

BT there is no need for the texas insult, and I take offense to that just as sure as anyone else from here would. And there is really no need to make threats online, cuz thats just really stupid. And buzzy I am with you on the illegal immigrant thing, I lived in Houston for 2 years and know exactly how it is.

gdwrnch33 02-03-2008 10:02 AM

IGNORE THAT GUY. NOT EVERYONE CAN ALWAYS FIT IN. HE NEEDS TO GO SOME WHERE ELSE AND START HIS ON FORUM. I AGREE WITH EVERY THING YOU SAID, ITS GETTING TO BE A BIG PROBLEM. WHAT GETS ME THEY SNEAK IN HERE THEN THINK THEY OWN THE PLACE AND THAT WE OWE THEM.

JimmyDiablo 02-03-2008 10:31 AM

While I and my wife share simular views on immigration. Keep in mind my grandmother from my fathers side was first generation in this country from Mexico, and my wifes parents both hopped the border. the first thing they did was get work, learn english and figure a way to become legal. both are homeowners (well my grandma is dead now)
I feel immigration is a touchy subject, I do feel that immigrants are welcome as long as they are productive and follow the rules/laws of the land. First, learn english, 2nd get a legitimate job. I should not have to speak spanish to order at jack in the box. Luckily I speak enough to get around. Now if I passed that same situation and it was a Mexican or South American or African American or African or Cuban or Romanian or Italian or Canadian or American or German or French or Polish...Get the point. I would have done it as well. the fact of the matter is someone got a vehicle illegally, expired tags, no safety inspection and they broke down hindering hard working honest people to get to and from work when they could have scooted over while the vehicles speed was declining. I feel they got part of what they deserved.
Buzzy I too have had people disagree with me on my smoking of deadbeats out https://dodgeforum.com/m_898291/tm.htmGreat thing about this country is anyone and everyone is welcome to there opinion Freedom of speech is great. With the freedom of speech, sometimes it is better to exercise another right..The right to remain silent. I grew up in East Los Angeles, Highland Park, glassel Park and Lincoln heights. Then moved to san fernando Valley and then Arizona all in a effort to provide a better life for myself and my Family. I work hard, I work long hours, for years Ihave worked two jobs. I pay taxes and when I or my family goes to the hospital I am responsible for whatever the health insurance I pay for does not cover.
In closing. I feel you did the right thing and My name is Jimmy Daleo and I approve this post.

gdwrnch33 02-03-2008 11:05 AM

I hope i didntoffend you Jimmy. It makes me angry people who come here for a free ride it dont mater where they come from. Alot come here, get legal and carry their weight, but a lot come here these days for a free ride. You cant blame anyone for wanting to come here. I have a post Charlie Daniels wrote I wish I could figure out how to post it.

gdwrnch33 02-03-2008 11:22 AM

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...immigrants.htm

energinerbuzzy 02-03-2008 11:27 AM

Heh, energybuzziwhuzzy, whatever the hell his gay name is, typical double digit IQ redneck Texas asshole. Tell ya what spanky, I hope like hell you're in my neck of the woods buddy and try that **** 'cause I guarantee the only smoke is gonna be your ass.

Buddy, if I ever wound up in your neck of the woods, you would piss your pants as soon as you saw me. I could make a good video out of your ass thats for sure. As for IQ's? You sure showed yours with that post. You sound like a yuppy, preppy kinda guy. And looking at you recent post, I would say you are the tree hugging type and borderline homosexual. The kind of guy that no one at work wants to hang out with and the only friends you have at home are your nieghbors because the just have to.
I would be more than happy do a drive by for you, where do you live??

JimmyDiablo 02-03-2008 01:02 PM

ORIGINAL: gdwrnch33

I hope i didntoffend you Jimmy. It makes me angry people who come here for a free ride it dont mater where they come from. Alot come here, get legal and carry their weight, but a lot come here these days for a free ride. You cant blame anyone for wanting to come here. I have a post Charlie Daniels wrote I wish I could figure out how to post it.
You did not offend me at all. My wife and I agree with toughening up immigration laws. The way we see it. you are welcome if you meet the following criteria.
1- speak good english
2- no criminal background
3- have a job in 3 months or less and be able to support yourself until then
4- sr22 for the first 5 years
5- no welfare or public assistance for the first 15 years
6- deportation probation for 20 years.
If you can do that you deserve to be in what is the greatest free country in the world (imo)

02cummins 02-03-2008 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: energinerbuzzy

Buddy, if I ever wound up in your neck of the woods, you would piss your pants as soon as you saw me. I could make a good video out of your ass thats for sure. As for IQ's? You sure showed yours with that post. You sound like a yuppy, preppy kinda guy. And looking at you recent post, I would say you are the tree hugging type and borderline homosexual. The kind of guy that no one at work wants to hang out with and the only friends you have at home are your nieghbors because the just have to.
I would be more than happy do a drive by for you, where do you live??
HAHAHAHAHA,

BTCRUZ 02-03-2008 03:31 PM

Yeah, you're right Jr 06, apologies to the decent Texans out there, unfortunately your state is tainted with morons like buzzwhatever. And speaking of insults, as a 3rd generation Mexican-American tell me more about casting insults...

Oh and sure thing buzz, any time. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near to being a homo, sorry to disappoint you (keep looking around though, bound to be plenty for you somewhere).

Piss my pants? BWAHAHAHA!!! Your delusions of grandeur are amusing.

Come on over to San Antonio any time, and do let me know when you want to show up and I'll be happy to meet up with you.

behindbars 02-03-2008 03:50 PM

Calm down everyone. What this thread needs is a reason to like Mexicans. Now quit fighting amongst yourselves and look at some Mexican bewbies.:D:D:Dhttps://dodgeforum.com/image/s2.gif

http://blog.choc.fr/images/actualite...iss-mexico.jpg

http://www.missosology.org/missuniverse06/mu06pemex.JPG

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/t...0525132119.jpg

BTCRUZ 02-03-2008 05:27 PM

"Buddy, if I ever wound up in your neck of the woods, you would piss your pants as soon as you saw me. I could make a good video out of your ass thats for sure. As for IQ's? You sure showed yours with that post. You sound like a yuppy, preppy kinda guy. And looking at you recent post, I would say you are the tree hugging type and borderline homosexual. The kind of guy that no one at work wants to hang out with and the only friends you have at home are your nieghbors because the just have to.
I would be more than happy do a drive by for you, where do you live??"

Ya, I'd piss my pants from laughing at you whitey as you drive by because that's all you'd do. San Antonio, come on over any time. Let me know when you're going to be in town so I can meet up with you.

You're a real tough guy...can blow smoke into someone's windows as you drive by and then talk a lot of **** about it. Takes a real man to do that. Assholes like you are just all talk.

I've figured you out though, you're just an angry white boy. All upset because you can't do better than blue collar grunt work. Get used to it pinche, because all my relatives are taking over. HAHAHAHA! We're running your city councils and your schools and your towns, moving into your Senate and House of Representatives holmes. How's it feel for your kids to be learning Spanish in school? Hmmm? It's gonna suck to be you esse because you're gap-toothed retarded ass is going to be working for us. HAHAHAHAHA! Your next "2" bosses are gonna Mexicans HAHAHAHAHA!

So you and all your white trash buddies keep doing what you're doing. It's just a matter of time.

And Jr 06, you can kiss my Mexican ass too. Don't tell me about making threats or insults when single-cell boy there opened his toothless mouth and spouted his racist bull****. Where were you on that post, hmmm? You are no different than the rest of the redneck ****tards in here.

Jr. Mechanic 02-03-2008 05:52 PM

"Buddy, if I ever wound up in your neck of the woods, you would piss your pants as soon as you saw me. I could make a good video out of your ass thats for sure. As for IQ's? You sure showed yours with that post. You sound like a yuppy, preppy kinda guy. And looking at you recent post, I would say you are the tree hugging type and borderline homosexual. The kind of guy that no one at work wants to hang out with and the only friends you have at home are your nieghbors because the just have to.

Ya, I'd piss my pants from laughing at you whitey as you drive by because that's all you'd do. San Antonio, come on over any time. Let me know when you're going to be in town so I can meet up with you.

You're a real tough guy...can blow smoke into someone's windows as you drive by and then talk a lot of **** about it. Takes a real man to do that. Assholes like you are just all talk.

I've figured you out though, you're just an angry white boy. All upset because you can't do better than blue collar grunt work. Get used to it pinche, because all my relatives are taking over. HAHAHAHA! We're running your city councils and your schools and your towns, moving into your Senate and House of Representatives holmes. How's it feel for your kids to be learning Spanish in school? Hmmm? It's gonna suck to be you esse because you're gap-toothed retarded ass is going to be working for us. HAHAHAHAHA! Your next "2" bosses are gonna Mexicans HAHAHAHAHA!

So you and all your white trash buddies keep doing what you're doing. It's just a matter of time.

And Jr 06, you can kiss my Mexican ass too. Don't tell me about making threats or insults when single-cell boy there opened his toothless mouth and spouted his racist bull****. Where were you on that post, hmmm? You are no different than the rest of the redneck ****tards in here.

Hey buddy, **** you. You don't need to be coming in there and talking that kind of **** to these nice guys (and girl), how about you take your ass somewhere else because you are NOT wanted here. If you don't agree with something, you can voice your opinion, but you don't need to be making half assed threats you cant back up to people you don't even know, then to come in here and saying your illegal cousins are going to own our "redneck asses" is just plain silly. I'm an American, I listen to metallica, I like apple pie, and I sure as hell watch baseball, and I don't take **** from Mexicans who don't belong here. So no, **** you ****.

Btw, can I see your green card, holmes?

livetokite 02-03-2008 07:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Jr. Mechanic

Hey buddy, **** you. You don't need to be coming in there and talking that kind of **** to these nice guys (and girl), how about you take your ass somewhere else because you are NOT wanted here. If you don't agree with something, you can voice your opinion, but you don't need to be making half assed threats you cant back up to people you don't even know, then to come in here and saying your illegal cousins are going to own our "redneck asses" is just plain silly. I'm an American, I listen to metallica, I like apple pie, and I sure as hell watch baseball, and I don't take **** from Mexicans who don't belong here. So no, **** you ****.

Btw, can I see your green card, holmes?

++1!!!

energinerbuzzy 02-03-2008 07:37 PM

Out of respect for the rest of the DF members here, I won't respond to your BS comments. This is getting out of hand because of you and it needs to stop
But before I go there is one thing I would like to say. Please forgive my Spanish as I never cared to learned it but here goes.You should be able to pick up on it a little bit

"Momma La Sora ah tu puta madre way"..........yeah I know it's not spelled correctly but you get the point!!

livetokite 02-03-2008 07:42 PM

haha, when i first read this post i knew someone would have a fit about it..

i find it hilarious, and i would have done the same thing (if i had a cummins that is)

some people just don't know how to have fun..

Parts/Service 02-03-2008 08:09 PM

This post is going to be locked... We are getting out of hand.....

DevilsReject 02-04-2008 09:54 PM

Understand that this type of actions will not be tolerated on DodgeForum AT ALL.....

Racist and bigot remarks are for stupid people and people who need their heads kicked the hell in.....it is NOT however needed here...

If you cannot abide by the rules of this forum and treat people with respect, then your presence can/will no longer be required here...

Understand also that everyone who acted a damn fool in this thread is being contacted and dealt with...

And if you dont like my comments, please feel free to contact the admin.....oh wait.... that's me...