Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Congrats Sharx

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 12:37 AM
sharx ram
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Congrats Sharx

this is true...or I could have tried pulling into a 6'8" garage with a 6'10" tall truck, I knew I could count on you Jimmy to get me to quit whining!!! Now this should spark some interest, how ever if youd like Jimmy I can let you field all the questions RE: height?
Oh Im a bad man hehehe[8D]

Old 08-31-2007, 01:02 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

this is true...or I could have tried pulling into a 6'8" garage with a 6'10" tall truck, I knew I could count on you Jimmy to get me to quit whining!!! Now this should spark some interest, how ever if youd like Jimmy I can let you field all the questions RE: height?
Oh Im a bad man hehehe[8D]
are you sayin Jimmy doesnt measure up!?!?!?!?!?!? [sm=laughat.gif]< jimmy

Old 08-31-2007, 10:08 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Damn it Sharx.... Alright I will tell the story. My work parking structure has three entrances. they all read 6'8'. I have a sun roof and the first time checkign clearance in one entrance it was fine, I had about a 1/2' of space. the other entrance about the same. stupid me expecting BUILDING INSPECTORS (Geared towards Sharx) to know there stuff figured the third entrance would be the same. Turns out I was wrong and I have some nice scratches on top of my truck because of it. Luckily I had the sunroof open and I did not break that because I am sure progressive does not look forward to replacing my sunroof. I have getting that taken care of on the to do list but too damn hot in phoenix until maybe November for me to get up there and first try to buff it out as it is not that deep or bad, if not will have to go touch up and if that fails will have to have repainted. Thanks Sharx for opening wounds [sm=imsmilin.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 08-31-2007, 10:43 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats Sharx, was wondering when I would find out that you won...

Old 08-31-2007, 05:18 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

Damn it Sharx.... Alright I will tell the story. My work parking structure has three entrances. they all read 6'8'. I have a sun roof and the first time checkign clearance in one entrance it was fine, I had about a 1/2' of space. the other entrance about the same. stupid me expecting BUILDING INSPECTORS (Geared towards Sharx) to know there stuff figured the third entrance would be the same. Turns out I was wrong and I have some nice scratches on top of my truck because of it. Luckily I had the sunroof open and I did not break that because I am sure progressive does not look forward to replacing my sunroof. I have getting that taken care of on the to do list but too damn hot in phoenix until maybe November for me to get up there and first try to buff it out as it is not that deep or bad, if not will have to go touch up and if that fails will have to have repainted. Thanks Sharx for opening wounds [sm=imsmilin.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif]
I almost jamed a chevy 2500 cargo van in a vegas garage..scraped those pipe hangers too [:@]

Old 08-31-2007, 06:19 PM
Jr. Mechanic
Grand Champion

Congrats sharx, but wow, how do you explain him getting so many votes the first time, then so few the second time? I think we were definitly on to something.

Quick Reply: Congrats Sharx