Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

I know this is off subject, But WTF??

Old 09-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Dodge This
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I know this is off subject, But WTF??

I know JGR dirves chevys but why would they switch to toy's[sm=badidea.gif]. I think with the COT Dodge almost has the best cars. Why change to toy's???? I am just a Tony fan but I don't like it....I think they should switch to DODGE...[sm=gears.gif]

Old 09-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I know this is off subject, But WTF??

I am a huge Tony fan as well and pondered the same question. You really have to loo at it this way. THe COT is the same damned car no matter what brand sticker is on the front of it. If you want the truth, the only people who have really figured out the COT and have proven it over again are the chevy bans of Hendricks and Gibbs. JGR has had a long history with Chevy and with Pontiac. If you remember, Tony's first championship in cup was in a Pontiac. It seems to me Toyota, in an effort to get actual good top ten drivers and a team that can promote them well, is likely throwing an a$$ton of cash at JGR. With the COT being the same car no matter what the manufacturer is, it really doesn't matter racewise what they are drivin.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I know this is off subject, But WTF??