Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Had a great b-day

Old 09-02-2007, 11:41 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had a great b-day

Today I turned 30, so I am officially only 43 years younger than sharx.HeHeHe..... I had a great b-day. I changed oil in my truck and in the wifes fj cruiser. Wife mad eme a cake and we had a good lunch. my oldest son hung out with me in the garage (6 years old). I got my tools put away and found some tools that I no longer need and have them listed to free up some cash for truck upgrades. All in all I have to say this was a good birthday. I would post pics but Sharx and I are at war with photoshop and I can not give him any additional ammo then he already has.

Old 09-02-2007, 11:59 PM
sharx ram
Champion
Default RE: Had a great b-day

Well happy birthday brotha !!! Sorryto hear you dont want to share your pics I so wanted to see them too, but thats ok....we see how you are now [:@]

Old 09-03-2007, 12:13 AM
hiredgun
Rookie

Happy birthday Jimmy. How do you like the FJ Crusier ? My wife likes them but I was wondering about fuel mileage and power. Do they have any get up and go or are they turds if I decide to pass someone. I really like the way they look and I have owned Toyotas in the past and they are good vehicles and have great resale. Thanks in advance.

Also I was wondering how much trouble it is to make the sigs I dont have photoshop is that what is needed?

Old 09-03-2007, 12:45 AM
sharx ram
Champion

Do I really need more?

Old 09-03-2007, 11:04 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: hiredgun

Happy birthday Jimmy. How do you like the FJ Crusier ? My wife likes them but I was wondering about fuel mileage and power. Do they have any get up and go or are they turds if I decide to pass someone. I really like the way they look and I have owned Toyotas in the past and they are good vehicles and have great resale. Thanks in advance.

Also I was wondering how much trouble it is to make the sigs I dont have photoshop is that what is needed?
Hello, the FJ Cruiseris not a bad car. it has plenty of power throughout the whole rpm band. the bad is that the windshields are prone to breaking due to there straight up and down shape so make sure you have glass coverage. and on long trips they are no the most confortable rides. the good is great power, easy as hell to work on. a lot of upgrades readily available and with my wife who truely belives she is a nascar driver (averages 80+) on teh freeway she gets about 19-20 mph's. My wife has teh 2wd with convinience package 2 has a 6 disc in dash changer, stearing wheel controls, 10 inch factory sub, rear electric locker, back up alarmroof rack, spare tire cover, chrome wheels. all in all I would say it is a pretty good car. It is capable off road even with the two wheel drive. oh yea, teh braking is amazing these things will throw you forward if you slam on the brakes.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:17 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo
with my wife who truely belives she is a nascar driver (averages 80+) on teh freeway she gets about 19-20 mph's.
See I had the 4x4 and I was never getting more than 10 w/ the thing. Plus it requires premium. If you don't the engine knocks really bad!!!

I second the windshield issue. They are not cheap either - - but hey if we were looking for a cheap hobby none of us would be playing w/ vechiles.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:58 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Damn, I am glad we got the 2wd with that kind of mileage.

Old 09-03-2007, 12:07 PM
07 Ram TRX4
Captain

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Had a great b-day