Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Possible turbo problem

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 12:10 AM
dodgetruck2
Captain
Received 33 Likes on 32 Posts

I guess the milage is good on it otherwise he is pretty high priced, either that or I stole mine.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:44 AM
Leprechaun
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge626
i have decided to not go after that truck there was just something really fishy about it and plus its on the other side of the U.S. so i started looking again and i found another truck im about to call the guy it was on craigslist the other day and i go back to it yesterday and it wasnt there so i was bummed out of course but last night im on cars.com and i found the truck there it didnt have as many pictures of it but it was the same truck so im calling the guy today. if you guys want to see it ill put up the link to it.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national
I'd have to agree that does seem kinda pricey, but take it for a test drive and get a good mechanic to check it out, if the trucks mint then id say its worth 16000 but if ur gunna have to spend any money to fix it up, id say its too expensive, i got my fully loaded dually for $19300 with 205XXXkm on it, i also had to do the brakes a couple months after i bought it all, so all said and done i paid around 21500, and other then a couple scratches and dents the truck is mint

Old 02-26-2011, 01:53 AM
dodge626
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well it doesnt matter now i finally got a hold of the guy yesterday and he sold the truck the day after he put it on craigslist and i didnt think the price was bad the mileage was under a 100,000 it had some things done to it and it had an extra set of wheels and tires and the tires on the extra rims were new but now im looking again i keep having problems like this it sucks

Quick Reply: Possible turbo problem