Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

What Injectors Should I Buy?

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 09:26 AM
eratliff88
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Injectors Should I Buy?

What would be some good injectors to buy for my '95 cummins? Dont need or want to pay for super high end ones just some decently larger than stock ones.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

talk to Chris @ DFI

http://www.dfi-performance.com/injectors-2/

He is one of the best injector builders around and he is priced to compete with the budget injectors.

Tell him what kind of power you are looking for and what you use the truck for, and he will recommend a size/hole count for you.

basically you will get super high end injectors at cheap injector costs

another guy you can talk to whom is another well known high quality injector builder is Weston. you can PM him on compd. his username on there is "smokem"

he can also point you in the right direction and build a set for you, but he does not have a business, he builds them out of his garage and consults for guys like chris. (those two are good friends and both learned how to build injectors from the same place so their builds are pretty much identical) Though Weston is the smarter of the two when it comes to injectors, but chris doesn't hesitate to consult with weston if he needs help. Chris will likely have quicker ship times and faster responses where weston will ship 2 weeks after you buy from him because he gets pretty busy.

I highly recommend one of those two to build your injectors. unlike the cheap guys and some of the expensive guys, those two modify more than just the hole sizes...they modify the pintle in the injector, the tip style all together, the spray angles, the tops of the pintles, etc. to make everything work together for maximum power with minimal smoke/EGT's.

Last edited by Jigabop; 04-26-2013 at 12:27 PM.

Quick Reply: What Injectors Should I Buy?