Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

New member need some help

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2015, 11:41 AM
blackout3500
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member need some help

Greeting everyone.
I have a 2015 3500 cummings fully loaded.
I purchased it with a blackout package but the dealer I purchased it from had just opened, I was their 2nd customer and they didn't know squat about the trucks they were selling. Anyway, I paid close to $5k for the blackout package and didn't receive all the items other trucks with blackout packages get.

They powder coated the stock rims vs giving me 20" rims
also, I don't have the blacked out emblems, I choose to remove all of them from my truck since they didn't provide the black ones, also, the black lens covers did not come with the truck.

I have a meeting today with the dealer to demand everything they didn't give but I'm not sure what "everything" actually consist of. Other dealers are no help unless you are buying a new truck so hopefully you good folks in here can tell me how I find out.
I need some sort of documentation before my meeting today.
Any suggestions?
Thank you for the time, Merry Christmas to all.

Rick

Old 12-11-2015, 11:56 AM
blackout3500

I'm on hold with corporate now, hoping they can help but they seem like they don't have the info for the blackout package either. Must be a tough question I dunno but I need to get this figured out before my meeting.

Old 12-11-2015, 06:17 PM
p38251
Record Breaker

Pm the dodge cares guy your vin number.

Quick Reply: New member need some help