Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

12 valve littleness brother 4bt help

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2018, 11:33 AM
CJSuhr
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 valve littleness brother 4bt help

I know I’m in the inline 6 section, but I recently bought an 4bt and I’m needing some help with parts, and I know there are a lot of parts interchangeable between the two.

I’m looking for the sizes of bolts used on the water inlet and the water outlet, the 4 fan pulley bolts, the rear eyelet bolts, the transmission adapter bolts, the flywheel bolts, and the starter bolts. Just needing sizes and lengths if possible, and also if I need any special bolts in certain locations or if I can use grade 5 and grade 8 hardware.

Also, I have the newer style exhaust manifold with a hx35 mounted on it, the style where it sits up center instead of back and down. I’m looking the the pipe, don’t know the technical term, but the pipe that goes from the turbo to the intake. Also not sure on style of clamps and connectors for clamping to the turbo itself. I think it’s just a matter of not know all the proper terms for the air to air connections ans such.

Any help would be highly appreciated, thanks!

Quick Reply: 12 valve littleness brother 4bt help