Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

Paxton Superchager

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 07:38 PM
Midnight Runner
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paxton Superchager

I am really thinking about installing a Pazton supercharger in my truck, do I have to do anything to my truck before I install it? Do I have to do anything to the motor (beef it up) to get it ready?

I have already flashed my PCM from when I insalled the intake and redid the exhaust system. Would I have to have if flashed again with the supercharger.

Appreciate anyones comments.

Old 09-15-2007, 07:59 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Paxton Superchager

Keep boost to 6psi and you can stay with stock internals. You should have the truck tuned as well.

Funny you brought this up. I have moved my time table up on my SC. Will probably be ordering next week, but I am going with the Roe. They both have pros and cons, but when it came down to it I am a old school guy, like the top mount SC, or as us older guys like to say, blower. Blower is better anyhow, leaves room for open ended comments

After Feb my plate will read BLWN V10

Old 09-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Nicky B
Captain

If you want the easy route why not just slap on a 100shot of nitrous.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:14 AM
Midnight Runner
Champion

ORIGINAL: 94rt10ohio

Keep boost to 6psi and you can stay with stock internals. You should have the truck tuned as well.

Funny you brought this up. I have moved my time table up on my SC. Will probably be ordering next week, but I am going with the Roe. They both have pros and cons, but when it came down to it I am a old school guy, like the top mount SC, or as us older guys like to say, blower. Blower is better anyhow, leaves room for open ended comments

After Feb my plate will read BLWN V10 Thanks.

Quick Reply: Paxton Superchager