Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

I think i'm going to be sick...

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 11:53 PM
PlatinumRoad
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy I think i'm going to be sick...

UGGGGGHHHHH............. my last login here was in October 2007 and returning now makes me soooo sad. All the trucks on here are beautiful and dear god, does it make me miss my 06 QC (although I wished I had the RC). There was no way I could keep mine through the gas prices and ungodly Michigan winters (a little hard to justify to myself that a supertruck was a good idea when i couldnt drive it 4 months out of the year). Ofcourse, less than a year later gas prices dropped to the lowest we've seen it in years. While I'm jealous, I'm glad to see a lot of you made it through the $4.50/gallon gas and I wish you all the best.

Long live the SRT10!

~Chris

Old 05-27-2009, 01:36 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Mine is just a toy so gas prices does not matter. If it were a DD that would be bad.

Thinking I may put a for sale sign in mine at the Meet n Greet car show, check the regional section for details.

Quick Reply: I think i'm going to be sick...