Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

2006 Dodge SRT 10 TIPM Issues

Old 06-27-2018, 05:24 PM
shanwhit
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 2006 Dodge SRT 10 TIPM Issues

I have a mint condition Dodge SRT10 quad cab truck. I took it into the dealer (mistake) to have the airbag recall done on the passenger side. Got the truck back...and 5 min. into my trip home the airbag light comes on, speedometer, AC, Heated Seats and almost all other dashboard controlled items quit working. Took the truck back to the dealer and was told my TIPM was back and good luck finding one. This happened in Oct of 2017, and I am still looking. I need Dodge Part # 4692046ap. If anybody has one of these used or new, please reach out to me. I really would like to use my truck again.

Old 06-28-2018, 07:45 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,169 Likes on 2,923 Posts

A site in Brazil..... still lists them..... not that I would trust them.... Have you tried using a parts locator, (used market) like car-part.com?

Old 03-08-2020, 03:03 PM
BUSHAMON
Default Tipm

Originally Posted by shanwhit
I have a mint condition Dodge SRT10 quad cab truck. I took it into the dealer (mistake) to have the airbag recall done on the passenger side. Got the truck back...and 5 min. into my trip home the airbag light comes on, speedometer, AC, Heated Seats and almost all other dashboard controlled items quit working. Took the truck back to the dealer and was told my TIPM was back and good luck finding one. This happened in Oct of 2017, and I am still looking. I need Dodge Part # 4692046ap. If anybody has one of these used or new, please reach out to me. I really would like to use my truck again.
Hey were you able to resolve your issue with your srt 10? I am in need of a replacement and like you have not been in luck...HELP

Old 03-08-2020, 03:05 PM
BUSHAMON

Hey I was wondering if you were able to correct you isse with the TIPM for your SRT 10 if so where dud you find your replacement

Old 05-19-2020, 05:22 PM
Frank Miller

I'm also having the same issue. Unable to find another one. There's some places that will re manufacture them, but I was hoping for a replacement.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2006 Dodge SRT 10 TIPM Issues