Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

Remove dashboard Dodge B250

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 06:28 AM
K_Freiholtz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Remove dashboard Dodge B250

Hi. Im was trying to remove my whole dashboard to paint it but i have removed everything except the big main dashboard.

I don't have any pictures of mine here but heres on like mine

http://www1.garaget.org/archive/19/1...451-179143.jpg

Its the dashboard with wood that i can't remove. I have loosend all the screws but its almost like its going under the windshield and is somehow mounted there.

Some help please // Kristoffer

Old 08-08-2009, 07:04 AM
K_Freiholtz

Anyone?

Old 08-08-2009, 01:04 PM
alloro
Van & CUV Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

Sorry but I've never pulled one out of a van to the level that you are. I do believe I remember seeing 2 bolts on each side of the dash going toward the side pillars. Did you get those? Also, although I'm not positive on these van, I have seen on other vehicles bolts along the front edge of the dash that were only accessible after the windshield was removed.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:14 AM
K_Freiholtz

Originally Posted by alloro
Sorry but I've never pulled one out of a van to the level that you are. I do believe I remember seeing 2 bolts on each side of the dash going toward the side pillars. Did you get those? Also, although I'm not positive on these van, I have seen on other vehicles bolts along the front edge of the dash that were only accessible after the windshield was removed.

Thanks. I have removed does bolts on each side but its only stuck under the windshield now so it possible that it's some bolts under the windshield.

Anyone that can confirm this?

Old 08-09-2009, 02:17 PM
lilredex
Rookie

Originally Posted by alloro
I'm not positive on these van, I have seen on other vehicles bolts along the front edge of the dash that were only accessible after the windshield was removed.
True.......there is a whole row of screws down at the front put in BEFORE the windshield was installed. They are hiding under that gasket. Next time at a junkyard have a good look at both Dodge P.U.'s and vans.

Just like this one...........

Attached Thumbnails Remove dashboard Dodge B250-1987-dodge-van-int..jpg  

Quick Reply: Remove dashboard Dodge B250