Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

Seeking 95 Van & 98 Durango fuel pump wiring diagrams

Old 06-12-2011, 07:21 AM
shopcarpro
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Seeking 95 Van & 98 Durango fuel pump wiring diagrams

Hi everybody, I just replaced the fuel pump assy. in my 95 Ram van with a one off a 98 Durango. Ram has a 6 pin connector and the Durango a 5 pin or vice versa. Both have 4 wires from the harness. Green, blue, black and Blk/wht. However after connecting the wires to the matching colors, my fuel gauge is not working. Unable to find the wiring diagrams thru several searches. Can anybody lead me to the wiring diagrams or publish them here kindly. Also any knowledgeable advice ref. to this situ is thankfully welcomed.

Old 06-12-2011, 12:08 PM
alloro
Van & CUV Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 70 Likes on 66 Posts

What makes you so sure the fuel guage sending unit from the Durango was any good?

Old 06-12-2011, 09:12 PM
shopcarpro
Amateur

Originally Posted by alloro
What makes you so sure the fuel guage sending unit from the Durango was any good?
I made sure of it prior to installation by measuring with an Ohm meter.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:14 PM
shopcarpro
Amateur
Arrow

Originally Posted by shopcarpro
Hi everybody, I just replaced the fuel pump assy. in my 95 Ram van with a one off a 98 Durango. Ram has a 6 pin connector and the Durango a 5 pin or vice versa. Both have 4 wires from the harness. Green, blue, black and Blk/wht. However after connecting the wires to the matching colors, my fuel gauge is not working. Unable to find the wiring diagrams thru several searches. Can anybody lead me to the wiring diagrams or publish them here kindly. Also any knowledgeable advice ref. to this situ is thankfully welcomed.
Hello, Mobile Auto Repair,,Is there a BCM in between the sending unit and gauge in the 95 2500 ??? I guess you know it off hand. Thanx in advance.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Seeking 95 Van & 98 Durango fuel pump wiring diagrams