Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

P1763-P1762 Input needed!

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 12:54 PM
JarheadX
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P1763-P1762 Input needed!

P1763 and P1762 are my codes. I know its the Govenor Pressure Solenoid Control/Trans Relay Circuit or what ever, the pressure is to high or low. The issuse is, I wasleaving the cemetary and my CEL came on. I had lost power, alot... so I thought it was in safe mode. Well it was actually notusing first gear. So me and my buddy pulled over on the side of the road. And mywires that I hadspliced into myturnsignals (i havesignals on my mirrors) had melted, it was smoking and burning hot. So I figured I shorted something out, checked my fuses. All are fine, however my signals and hazzardsdon't work. I looked at the fuses in the side of the driver side, and the big blue one, idk what that is, makes a weird noise, not the click it should make when its working. I think that may bepart of my problem.I also can not get itinto 1st. Sometimes it will go intofirst but if it does, it won't come out of it. I so figure I gotta replace the solenoid. Just wondering where I get that. Any any indication on that fuse or what not would be cool too lol. I adjusting the pressure for a firmer shift, and now set it back to normal. I think I broke something, so idk, im just lookin how to fix it

thanks guys

-Brendan

Quick Reply: P1763-P1762 Input needed!