Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon Review article

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 10:30 PM
DodgeForum Editors
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon Review article

Hey guys,

If you think the Power Wagon is more than necessary for your daily tasks, it might be worth looking for more difficult work. There is a lot of praise going around for the comfort and strength of the heavy duty Ram.

Who's interested in getting one? Why? Reasons to stay away or go elsewhere? Why and who would you go to instead (Ford, Toyota, etc.)? What do you like about the Power Wagon, past and present? What needs to be improved? What is your history with the heavy duty Ram?

If you missed the quick read, find it here: https://dodgeforum.com/articles/2009...rformance.html

For further reading and discussion, here are all of the Ram threads in one place: https://dodgeforum.com/forum/tags/ram.html

Thanks

Last edited by DodgeForum Editors; 09-02-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 09-02-2009, 11:09 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm impressed with my 3rd gen 2500, the hemi and 6sp manual are perfect for crawling off road, towing on the high way, and my reg cab is is really good on flue when on the highway.

I'm not a true fan of the 4rth gen styling, but looking forward to some wheel time behind a hemi 2500.

Power wagon is too pricey for me, base 2500 is fine for me.

Quick Reply: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon Review article