Dodge Ram The full size truck that leads the way in innovative and unique styling, the Dodge Ram. With best in class available horsepower, the Dodge Ram out runs any competitor.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Mall of Georgia

bed liners

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 04:04 PM
vlsun
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bed liners

i hate the look of the plastic bed liner that came with my ram, it's so cheesy and looks like it could fall off, lol. what are some good textured ones that also cover the bed rails? should i get it professionally done? if so, where would i go to find such a place.

Old 07-19-2004, 06:07 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: bed liners

Yeah. I had the Line-X on my Dakota. Pretty nice.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 07-19-2004, 08:17 PM
Dem20s

i would go for the rino liner, yoiu can get it done for 400.00, and its garanteed for life, mines getting done next week...[8D]

Old 07-19-2004, 08:48 PM
morso

Hi,
Just thought I'd throw my .02, I had a drop in liner on my 95 Ram and it was ok, this time on my 04, had a Rhino sprayed in liner. No comparison, I'd say go with the Rhino. It looks better and doesn't rattle around, no wear on the paint and they can spray them over the bed rails. I got mine for about $375.00

Old 07-19-2004, 09:08 PM
james ram

i have the factory underrail liner on my truck... no complaints about the looks but it does rattle some and it gets annoying. i didnt know that rino liners were so cheap, we just got a new place locally that does them maybe ill look into it... but maybe not since im also lookin for a hard tonneau... coverin off the bed should elimnate those rattles

Old 07-20-2004, 04:28 AM
backdraft98
Amateur

Both Line-X and Rhino are good from what I have seen. Rhino can be applies in color to match your truck. They will also put it over the rails if you want. As a matter of fact they will spray it almost anywhere. I am going with the Rhino the color of my truck Flame Red.

Old 07-20-2004, 06:26 PM
grayghost

I have the Line-X in mine. I would not go with anything other than a spray in liner myself. alot of people go with the Rhino and it is just as good as the Line-X, you can't go wrong with either one. Slip-in liners will scratch up your bed and will cause it to rust as they move around in the back of the bed. As for the cost that depends on where you live. On the west coast you will pay as much as 600 for an over the rail spray-in.

Old 07-21-2004, 04:29 PM
CanadianRAM

I'm all for the spray in liners as I have no cover on my box. I've looked into a company here with a line called Bulldog, has anyone heard of them or have any testimonials, good or bad? Thanks!

Old 07-21-2004, 08:07 PM
SilverHemi03

I have a silver QC and Line-X over the rails. It makes a nice black "belt line" all around and I don't wory about putting stuff in over the rails.

Old 07-22-2004, 05:41 AM
94ram4x4 5.9
Professional

Line-X and Rhino are the most popular spray in bed liners, and it just depends on where you go on the price. It would be best if you called around to find the best price because there is always one place that does it dirt cheap. Don't get ripped off like a lot of people i know. There are quite a few liners on the market, but just make sure you get one that is suitable for your needs. Make sure you ask questions about the thickness of the liner as well as what the particular dealer does as far as warranties, even though the maker might have a lifetime warranty, i have heard of a couple cases where the dealer won't do any patch jobs! I have a Scorpion liner in my '94 ram and i love it! I've never heard of anybody else with one, it was installed in Arkansas. You will probably be looking at around $400-$700 depending on where you go and what kind of liner you get. Do make sure , however, that you do not drag any sharp objects such as riding lawnmower decks, or diamond plate toolboxes on it because even though it is made to resist pretty much anything, it still can tear. Upkeep is as easy as going to an autoparts store and purchasing some vinyl conditioner, but the way i see it, it's not worth having if it's not dirty =)

Any questions feel free to ask
Ryan

Quick Reply: bed liners