Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

How many Stealth owners do we

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 05:33 AM
NightHawkk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How many Stealth owners do we

'91 Stealth R/T TT 64k orginal miles, interior, mint condition, exterior.. shows a bit age, nothing a little TLC won't take care of.

Old 07-04-2007, 01:40 PM
tom92RTtt

i am a proud owner of a 92 Stealth R/T Twin Turbo......After i bought the car for a rediculously cheap price i think it was $3200 for mint exterior a clean well running engine and a few interior rips in the leather seats and a mere 75 thousand miles...I started to have trouble with the transmission...This set me back another $3000 for a brand new transmission but I still feel that it was a steal....thats the only problem ive encountered soo farand will be driving it to Florida From Massachusetts at the end of the month so I'm sure that will put it to the test. The only thing that gets me angry about this car is that i didnt find it years ago...TO ANYONE LOOKING TO BUY ONE DON'T HESITATE....if you ever drive one you will be kicking yourself for passing up the opportunity...

Old 07-06-2007, 10:59 PM
STEALTH_RT

I've got a '93 R/T. I just bought it in Jan of this year and havent had the money to upgrade anything just yet. It needs some TLC and I'm going to give it all i can. The exterior is in great condition but the inside needs new door panels, new seats, defroster trim.... all that good stuff. I've wanted a Stealth since they first came out and now I finally have one and I love it!

Old 10-30-2009, 04:37 PM
hschonian4646
Default Why does my 93' Stealth feel like clutch is still slightly engaged when accelerating?

I noticed that when I am driving at freeway speeds and step on the throttle my engine revs up high as if the clutch was slightly in.

This also happens when I'm taking off from a stop.

What should I look for?

Old 11-03-2009, 03:09 PM
AwesomeAlbert

1991 R/T TT, completely stock, custom paint, very fast very fun!!

Old 11-19-2009, 09:21 AM
SILVERWOLF
Cool 93 es white stealth owner

& If anyone has any good leads on parts let me know.... personal e-mail address is

paul_silverwolf@hotmail.com

I'm looking for: passengers side mirror pwr, pwr steering pump, tan colored sunroof cover, retractable rear luggage cover, owner manual
also any leads on anything to do with upgrades to the stealth engine, mags, interior, exterior, thanks...

Old 11-20-2009, 10:58 AM
JeffWVR4

1992 3000GTVR. 226K miles, driven daily, runs 11's. ;-)

Old 11-29-2009, 11:32 PM
WScott1500
Rookie

1992 Dodge Stealth RT/TT. 93K miles, bone stock, member of the spun bearing club.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:46 PM
chrs89pk
Default hi, am new

hi, i just joined this forum thought it would be nice to talk to other stealth owners. i have a 93 stealth es . i beleive has a seized engine but ill be working on it soon.

Old 02-11-2010, 06:21 AM
91stlthexpmntl

I have a 91 Stealth, it's something I bought from a salvage yard expecting to buy parts at any parts store, however, I didn't know that Dodge built an experimental stealth during the first production year. I've had to buy nearly every part I've needed from the dealer, and it's concidered a vintage vehicle now which drove the prices sky high. I know, I've been told by certified Dodge mechanics that Dodge never made an experimental stealth, however, after nearly four months of taking this car from dealer to dealer to dealer, and having one mechanic tell me the part I had in my hand "didn't come from no stealth", I finally found a 'parts guy' that took up the challenge of finding out what this car is. He and I took nearly two hours of searching through the microfish for the parts I needed, and after I left, he made some calls to the Dodge corporation to find out more about the car.
I spoke with the representative at the Dodge corporation and he assured me that this car is one of a handfull of experimental stealths that were built at the very beginning of production, and it is extremely, EXTREMELY, rare. (They strongly suggested I have it appraised), and I plan to. I put alot of money into rebuilding the engine and transmission, fixed the body and sprayed new paint.
It turned out to be a great investment, not to mention a 150+ MPH screamer.
I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!! Yahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: How many Stealth owners do we