DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Dodge Stealth (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-stealth-32/)
-   -   96 Stealth Parts Car and other Parts for Sale (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-stealth/139919-96-stealth-parts-car-and-other-parts-for-sale.html)

cruisingthesouth 01-01-2008 05:51 PM

96 Stealth Parts Car and other Parts for Sale

I have a 1996 Dodge Stealth SOHC that has a bad engine so I am parting it out. The only thing sold on it is the spoiler. I have good window regulators, Projection Headlights, Fenders, Bumpers, Seats, 2nd Gen Auto Transmission and pretty much everything else. I also have some more parts from other cars here. From both Stealth and 3000GT. I fix these cars up and have parts left over from parts cars. Just let me know what you want andI will see what I can do. Thanks.

josephphipps 01-01-2008 07:21 PM

RE: 96 Stealth Parts Car and other Parts for Sale

how much for the rear wiper switch and the door dingers the the switches that tell ir your door is open.

twinturbo 01-01-2008 07:30 PM

r seats leather what colour

Blink_Jason 01-01-2008 07:35 PM

i got dibs on Passenger Window Regulator shoot me a email
Blink_Jason@hotmail.com

cruisingthesouth 01-01-2008 08:51 PM

Well lets see. I would sell the rear wiper swith and dingers for 35.00 including shipping. I sent you an email about the regulators. The seats I have are not leather. Although I do have a set of power seats that do not have holes in them. They are the dark grey / black with like a silver / light grey in the middle. I think they are cool looking. Oh yea my email address is cruisingthesouth@yahoo.com and if you guys are interested in this stuff I have a paypal account so you can do instant payment. Thanks.

yevgenievich 01-02-2008 02:08 AM

do you have black inserts that are put in the bumper instead of the fog lights?

thestealth 01-02-2008 09:38 AM

If you ever come across another '96 spoiler...I'd gladly take it off your hands.

cruisingthesouth 01-02-2008 10:44 AM

You know what I did have a set of those inserts until I went to move all my stuff into a storage building and I thoughtI would never use them so I threw them away. All I got now is one ES Passenger side foglight. If I get another 96 spoiler I will le you know. Thanks.

yevgenievich 01-02-2008 10:55 AM

ORIGINAL: cruisingthesouth

You know what I did have a set of those inserts until I went to move all my stuff into a storage building and I thoughtI would never use them so I threw them away. All I got now is one ES Passenger side foglight.
[sm=noooo.gif]why???!!![sm=boohoo.gif][sm=headbang.gif]
[sm=sigh.gif]
Thanks anyway
i guess it's time to check 3si forums and mitsu dealership.

cruisingthesouth 01-02-2008 12:53 PM

I am sorry...lol. You should try ebay.