Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Dodge Stealth Radio

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 05:46 AM
lemur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Stealth Radio

Hi, i just got a Dodge Stealth 3.0 RT, but it didn't brought any radio. Since the car has buttons on the steering wheel to the control the radio, can anyone tell me were i can get a original radio for this car? any website or something.

I'm from Portugal and the brand that represents Dodge here, Chrysler, doesn't sell the original radio.

Thanks

Old 07-07-2008, 03:41 PM
thestealth
Champion
Default RE: Dodge Stealth Radio

You might be able to buy a new one from Mitsubishi, but you'd probably have better luck finding one used on Ebay.

Old 07-09-2008, 04:00 PM
alan92rttt
Rookie
Default RE: Dodge Stealth Radio

You can get a nice aftermarket one with a remote that will sound much better then the OEM one and have more features.

I replaced the one in my TT and have been much happier. I don't miss the steering wheel controls at all. I got it from cardomain.com and I was able to get a set of connectors to let me easily connect it to the stock plugs.

Quick Reply: Dodge Stealth Radio