Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Fuel Injector cleaning- Does it really need it?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 01:07 AM
john123123
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Injector cleaning- Does it really need it?

Have been a rural mailcarrier for 28 years and have driven 500 miles a day for that period. Up until 1991 every car or SUV that i have driven has been fuel injected. My last carb vehicle was a 1985 Toyota truck. Not once in all my miles have I ever had a fuel injector go bad. Now i'm thinking of sending my injectors in to have them cleaned. The price is $12 for each injector,which I think is very reasonable. My Stealth still has a slight miss to it. I unhooked the ESC yesterday but have not test driven it because i'm painting the wheel wells. That will be done tomorrow. Common sense would tell me that it's very much possible that the injector would need cleaning after 14 years. Has anyone had this done and if so what was your results? Thanks!

Old 11-02-2005, 08:22 PM
chiefshoe
Default RE: Fuel Injector cleaning- Does it really need it?

try this

http://www.stealth316.com/0-frames.htm

Old 11-02-2005, 08:48 PM
thestealth
Champion
Default RE: Fuel Injector cleaning- Does it really need it?

Hey Chief, you must use the "no frames" version of Stealth316 if you want to link to a particular page.

Quick Reply: Fuel Injector cleaning- Does it really need it?