DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Dodge Stealth (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-stealth-32/)
-   -   1991 Dodge Stealth R/T - Low K's!! (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-stealth/38667-1991-dodge-stealth-r-t-low-ks.html)

nbacker 10-31-2005 02:01 AM

1991 Dodge Stealth R/T - Low K's!!

I will accept a trade. I want a Twin Turbo Stealth, preferably 91 to 93 (first gen). Black or Red would be nice, but any colour will do. No more than 130,000 kilometres on it. No major problems or body damage. I will also consider the same but non-turbo, but with manual transmission.

--------------------------------------------------

I am selling my Stealth, as I am upgrading to a Twin Turbo in the spring.

I just purchased this car in June, and I am the 2nd owner of the car. The previous owner was the owner of a local car dealership and has babied that car for the whole 13-14 years he's owned it.

Car purchased in June of 2005 with 62, 000 kilometers even. Previous owner barely drove it. It was a summer and weekend car. Never driven daily (during the week).

-----------------------------------------------

1991 Dodge Stealth R/T:

-3.0L DOHC V6 Engine - 4-Speed Automatic Transmission - Front Wheel Drive
-Firestorm Red - Original Paint - Looks brand new and shines like it is a newly purchased car.
-AMAZINGLY LOW KILOMETRES ----> 70, 300 ORIGINAL KILOMETRES <---------
-Leather Interior (Black)... Front seats had covers on them until I bought the car in June, therefore, leather is 99% mint! Back seats have NEVER been sat in.
-CD/FM/AM (Everything stock)
-Carpet in the interior looks brand new. No signs of wear/damage/stains.
-Never Winter Driven... Therefore, never driven in snow.
-Has only seen rain a few times (when it rains overnight and am not at home).
-Always parked in the garage.
-Brand new safety! Done sometime in May/June right before the purchase.
-Nothing on the car has been modified. Everything is 100% stock and is in perfect condition.
-Brand new tires.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Any possible problems with the car... (Will try and get them fixed, but I am not worried about fixing them because there is VERY FEW and they are little stupid things that doesn't affect the car at all).

-SRS Light is on (regular defect with Stealths, not a problem).
-Check Engine light is on. Had it checked out, and a sensor just has to be replaced so it goes off. No actual problem. (Will have it fixed).
-2 very small, almost unnoticable dings. One above the gas tank, and one on the hood. About the size of a quarter. Paint is still mint in those places, it is only dents. They came when I bought the car.
-The ODD time when braking, you can feel in your foot when applying pressure on the brake that it is possible the brakes are getting slightly worn. It feels like the back ones. Almost positive, because the front ones were just replaced with a fresh safety when bought in June.
-On the digital climate control, one of the bulbs on the first digit of the temperature is slightly faded. Only noticable when the temp is in the 60's or 80's. Barely noticeable at all.

-------------------------------------------------------

The ONLY major problem I can even think of that I have had with the car since I bought it, is that I got a flat tire (Back passenger side) and have replaced the tire. Therefore, you can tell the car is 100% mint, well 99%, and drives and looks like it is brand new. No serious, or even close to serious problems. This car has been babied and taken care of like no tomorrow. Washed twice a week, even if it isn't dirty. Carpets are always kept in immaculate condition, and garage stored.

-------------------------------------------------------

Other than those small, little probems, everything else is mint.
-Starts up like it is brand new.
-Runs perfectly and no problems even if you let it idle for an extended period of time. (Have heard of problems with Stealth's when they idle too long)
-Drives mint, handling is amazing.
-Awesome sounding stereo!
-When all clean, it shines like it just got a fresh coat of paint.
-All gauges are in mint condition. Absolutely no problems.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cannot think of anything else! If I am missing something I will post later. Any questions... email me at tdowhan@hotmail.com. Phone # 1-204-801-3149. Will email pictures if interested.

- Located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

----------------------------------------------------------

Asking price: $14,500 Canadian. (Car is Canadian, therefore in Kilometers, not Miles).

(For U.S. residents the equivalent is $12,322.23 and has 43,682 miles on it).