Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Fuel Rail O-rings

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 04:54 PM
acass1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Rail O-rings

I've had my 93 Stealth ES 5 sp for about 20 years now. I love the little beasty! It has 156k miles on it. Never really had any problems with it running. Probably because it doesn't have turbos or AWD or any of that kind of stuff. Just normal maintenance and a few fixes here and there like the defrost vents.

Right now I have the fuel rail leakage problem I've read about on the forum. Its the MB554317 orings at the cross over line on the drivers side of the engine. I hate to use just any old orings on this because I dont want it to leak again and maybe burn the whole car up. Every time I try to order some new orings, they cancel my order and say their not available. On the FCA parts locator a Mopar dealer in Tucson has 4 listed for 2.85 each but I guess they dont want to mess with them because they haven't called me back yet.

Mopar overstock, Mopar parts giant and one other doesnt have them. One guy on E-bay wants $8 a piece for them plus shipping. Anybody know of another source?

Steve
Bastrop Texas

Quick Reply: Fuel Rail O-rings