Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Stealth
Reload this Page >

stealth sites?!?!

Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

stealth sites?!?!

Old 11-21-2003, 11:32 PM
Half_Breed
Default stealth sites?!?!

hello every one, I just bought a 94 stealth, and I trying to find a good website on these cars, but I'm having problems, cuz mines not a T/T. I just had to get out of my probe and I've always kinda liked the stealth, I'm not gonna race or rice it out, but I sure would like to do something about that damn rear wing. If any one could help, I'd be very thankful!!! - L8R!

Old 11-22-2003, 07:42 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

</P>

<FONT color=blue>"US3S</FONT><FONT color=blue> Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum=</FONT></P>

<FONT color=blue>currently 0 members and 6 lazy guests who are too busy to register browsing the boards. ...</FONT>
<SPAN class=small>http://www.us3s.com/freeforum/</SPAN><FONT color=blue> "</FONT></P>

I dont think a site with no members onlineis gonna help. lol</P>

</P><edited><editID>Viper-GTS</editID><editDate>37947.6986805556</editDate></edited>

Old 11-23-2003, 04:21 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

If you are looking to replace the rear wing check out Wings West. They have all kinds.
www.wingswest.com

Old 01-07-2004, 11:23 PM
Speed Factor

Hi guys, I'm Ty. Just found this forum I am the owner of Speed Factor, a 3000GT and Stealth Speciality Shop. If you have any Stealth or 3000GT questions or need any help finding parts, I'd be more than happy to help you in any way possible. Please feel free to visit our website, www.speedfactor.net or you can give me a call at the shop or email me. 215-332-4900 [email protected] There are plenty of perf. parts available for your NA Stealth, and if you really want to go all out, you can convert it to a FWD Twin Turbo like we did with our one shop car. They are hellish fun </P>

Good luck and have fun with that stealth.</P>

Ty</P>

Speed Factor</P>

Old 02-04-2004, 01:52 PM
thestealth
Champion

http://www.3si.org/forum/index.php?</P>

3si is a good site with lots of information.</P>

</P>

Old 05-31-2004, 05:23 PM
Dano Sport

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: stealth sites?!?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: