Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

Need Help ASAP

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 12:41 PM
dodgestealthes91
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help ASAP

I posted 1 before telling everyone about my car. I was wondering if anyone elese might be able to help, my car turns over but wont get fire. We replaced the clutch and cv axles then all of a suddon it wont get any fire. We then replaced the ecm,relay switch, crank shaft censor,intition module, and the coil packs.
We are at a dead end. Never even got to really drive it the night we got it it broke. So if any one has Any ideas please let me know. I really want to get it back on the road. Its such a nice car. What elese could it be? I am at a stand still, kinda tired of spending all this money (cause their not cheap) on guessing what it could be. Thanks

Old 06-19-2007, 02:36 AM
nightmarestealth
Default RE: Need Help ASAP

im having that same problem have u figured it out? if so plz help me i cant figure it out. when i turn my key to on it will turn over but wont get fire to my fuel pump i replaced my fuel pump and my starter and that dident help. i can run a hot wire from my fuel pump to the battery and it works and my car starts and runs like its brand new. but without the hot wire it wont start.

Old 06-24-2007, 01:57 PM
yevgenievich
Captain
Default RE: Need Help ASAP

if you can run hot wire to the battery and it will start then it's a wiring problem or fuse; at least i would think so

Quick Reply: Need Help ASAP