Dodge Stealth The car that can still draw looks from auto enthusiasts everywhere, the Dodge Stealth. From the Naturally Aspirated version to the Twin Turbo, the Dodge Stealth has a little something for everyone.

94 dodge stealth throttle body

Old 12-06-2003, 08:44 PM
bsmitty77
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 dodge stealth throttle body

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color=blue size=3>Hello I have a question for anybody that might be able to help I own a 94 dodge stealth and the throttle motor is out so the car revsit's rpms when I'm sitting in idle it's pretty annoying everyone I pull up next to thinks I want to race!! so my question is I am very broke but also very annoyed with this problem so I'm trying to find this part where everI can so I was wondering what other cars might have this same throttle body that I might be able to cross and hopefully find and save my broke butt some money so pleaseplease help me this is the only chance I have to ever finding a girlfriend and she is not going to want to ride with some wanna be hot shot reving his motor at every stop light!! my bike also has a flat so I can't pick her up on that either.Thank you Brett</FONT>

Old 12-09-2003, 05:13 AM
bsmitty77

<FONT face="Courier New" color=#0000ff size=3>Hello I have a question for anybody that might be able to help I own a 94 dodge stealth and the throttle motor is out so the car revsit's rpms when I'm sitting in idle it's pretty annoying everyone I pull up next to thinks I want to race!! so my question is I am very broke but also very annoyed with this problem so I'm trying to find this part where everI can so I was wondering what other cars might have this same throttle body that I might be able to cross and hopefully find and save my broke butt some money so pleaseplease help me this is the only chance I have to ever finding a girlfriend and she is not going to want to ride with some wanna be hot shot reving his motor at every stop light!! my bike also has a flat so I can't pick her up on that either</FONT>

Old 01-07-2004, 11:27 PM
Speed Factor

Do the RPS's continuiously go up and down or is the idle just high? If the rpm's go up and down, that is the IAC. If the rpm's are just high, you may need to adjust the idle screw, or even the throttle cable. A new IAC will run you around $300 though. I may have one at the shop though. I own a Stealth/3000GT specialty shop.</P>

Good Luck,</P>

Ty</P>

Speed Factor</P>

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 94 dodge stealth throttle body