DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Dodge Stealth (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-stealth-32/)
-   -   Parts for sale (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/dodge-stealth/92530-parts-for-sale.html)

92stealth 02-06-2007 12:47 PM

Parts for sale

Parts for sale:

TT heads 116k on them ran fine before car was rolled. Make offer
TT short block 116k ran fine before rolled. Make offer
9b turbos, no shaft play. Make offer
5 speed trans (bad 3rd gear syncro) and transfer case (not sure what spline they are at the moment but when i find out i will let you know)

I have a almost complete parts car (92 stealth TT) let me know what u need and i will see if i got it.

Carcharodont 02-06-2007 02:10 PM

RE: Parts for sale

What about the interior? What color and is it leather? Also what is the color of the body of the car?

92stealth 02-06-2007 03:37 PM

the body was black (it was rolled so no good panels) only one decent is the hatch, but has a small dent. the interior is black leather. the fronts are not power from the ones i have seen, i have not seen the driver side yet but will in the next day or two. the passanger side seat, andrear seats have no tears and are in pretty good condition.

The only problem with this car is it was already striped so i would have to go through all the parts to see what i got since the previous owner was my friends brother who passed away a year ago in a car accident, so i dont know where everything is. also the parts car is still at my friends house so when i get a chance i can go look for the parts that are requested. from what i have heard the car was very clean and ran very good.

nineighthawk 02-06-2007 05:31 PM

Do you have the sunroof interior cover panel? If so, let me know what you want for it. Or I can make an offer.
Thx -Dave-

92stealth 02-06-2007 05:57 PM

not sure if it had a sun roof, and you mean hedlinner?

whitey97 02-06-2007 07:59 PM

you should post some pics of the car when you can, i may be interested in a few things if i can see if they're first of all there, and second of all look like they're in good shape, than also you won't have 20 million people asking if you have this part or that part, just thought i would help!

92stealth 02-06-2007 08:13 PM

thing is the car is striped so its a complete shell lol. the shell will be brought to the scrap yard when i get a chance. i listed the things that i have seen so far, i have a few boxes of parts that i will gladly take pictures of. i can post pictures of the parts that i have seen and the ones in the field at my friends house. Like i said the previous owner passed away so my friends and I have no way of knowing were everything is and what he already sold or used on the other car that i got.

Carcharodont 02-07-2007 02:26 AM

If the car is a TT then I'd assume the front leather seats would have functional power lumbar support? Tell me what you would like for the upholstery and the pillars (also hatch cover holsters).

92stealth 02-07-2007 09:40 AM

k just making sure i got this right since i dont know much about these cars. You want the front seats? the driver side might have power seats but i have not seen it yet i will see it tonight. as for the pillars and thehatch coverholsters, you will need to tell me what you mean, sorry.

skate_or_die2008 02-09-2007 04:50 PM

i have a 91 stealth base model .. will the turbos you have hook up to it and the defrost vents in on the dash will those convert over .. mine has set up in the sun befor i bought it and they have befan to curl up .. i also may need the driver side door handle ... i have the handle part but the black case that shields the internals of the door is gone..