Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

No heat

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 11:07 AM
cre8tivespunk
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No heat

I have a Dodge Stratus 2000. It is only blowing cold air when the heat is turned on. I was told it was the blend actuator, however once the mechanic got in to replace that he said the blend door was broken and needed to be replaced. It have called part stores and none have a part called the blend door.

Sonic concerned it wasn't the actuator, or maybe the broken part just isn't called the blend door. I don't want to put a ton of money into this car. Any help is appreciated.

Old 11-02-2017, 11:19 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Couldn't the "mechanic" tell you what its called since he/she said it was broken? Have him/her source the part.

Old 11-07-2017, 08:10 PM
teraldo79
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think i had that issue with a 98 Plymouth breeze. the entire HVAC box has to be replaced. they dont just sell the doors... unfortunately they really are hard to find in good shape but i would suggest a local Pick-n-pull type place where you can get only the part you need.

Quick Reply: No heat