Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

racing with automatic?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 12:37 AM
kang25
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: racing with automatic?

I'm not opposed to lapeer. Milan is just where my buds from work go, I'll let you know after the install. By the way, when/what/where is the mopar event you were talking about as I would really like to go.

Old 06-21-2006, 12:42 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: racing with automatic?

the last of the chrysler classic events is september 15-17 at norwalk. i would like to get a bunch of DFers there, if possible...they have a nice show and good race event, and pretty big money to win. we will have the RT and the mirada...there will be every type of mopar that you can think of...and although there are LOTS of mopars, there hasnt been a stratus other than mine in the last 4 years...

as for the local tracks, ive been to milan, and its nice, but lapeer is closer. i dont run the RT very often, because compared to the mirada, its kind of boring..

we are taking the RT to the mopar nationals in august, but i dont plan on racing, as the racing field is HUGE and there are alot of "heavy hitters"...

Quick Reply: racing with automatic?