Dodge Viper The almighty Dodge Viper. No matter the year, since it's arrival, the Dodge Viper has made even the most refined car enthusiasts drool. This sports car has it all from a sexy look to pavement shredding power.

To buy or not to buy

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 03:33 PM
Prinz Eugen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To buy or not to buy

I can't make up my mind to buy the 2010 viper. I heard that it is a hard rought car to drive and stear. Also very uncomfortable. i hear so many different (1 to 10) reviews I don't know what to do. Also heard if you try to sell it could take a long time, not to many wanting the viper. What would you recommend Coup or convertable - I'm 50/50 on this because of different reviews. I'm totally confused and do not know what to do.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:42 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have to drive one to know if you like it. It is a flat out sports car. It is not supposed to be comfortable. It is supposed to do 180 mph and corner like a jet.

If you are of average size, you will have some comfort. Bigger individuals, not so much. Again, the only way you will know if you like it is to drive it.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:34 PM
scatpack_69
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotta drive before you buy...I'd certainly deal with some discomfort if needed

Old 02-20-2013, 09:05 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Prinz Eugen
I can't make up my mind to buy the 2010 viper. I heard that it is a hard rought car to drive and stear. Also very uncomfortable. i hear so many different (1 to 10) reviews I don't know what to do. Also heard if you try to sell it could take a long time, not to many wanting the viper. What would you recommend Coup or convertable - I'm 50/50 on this because of different reviews. I'm totally confused and do not know what to do.

Prinz,

If you want a build sheet on it PM me the vin. I will also check for any recalls or warranty restrictions that may be on the vehicle. Or you could just buy a new one, they are taking orders now.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:22 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Prinz Eugen
Prinz,

Did you have a specific Viper in mind that you are looking at purchasing? Numerous special, limited-edition models were built for the 2010 model year. The Dodge Viper is a great sports car with impressive horsepower and torque.

As KRZY.BMET and scatpack_69, had mentioned, I would recommend test driving one first to see how you like it.

Let us know how the test drive goes and keep us updated on your final decision.

Last edited by DodgeCACares; 02-20-2013 at 09:29 AM.