K-Cars The generation of cars that will forever live in infamy. The glorious K-car.

Need dimensions for Dodge

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2003, 12:07 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need dimensions for Dodge

<FONT color=blue>There's no harm in asking for help</FONT></P>

<FONT color=black>No harm at all! Im actually glad he chose the right choice, dodgeforums ;D Sorry i couldnt help either</FONT></P>

Old 11-05-2003, 04:44 PM
dodgefreak
All Star

Well I know I come across as one a lot here, but I am realy not going out of my way to be a dick LOL

Amanda was trying to help him, as was I (there is an Omni down the street from me) but he was getting smart and cocky with one of her replies.

I would have had no problem helping him....if he too had been a bit nicer about it

Old 11-05-2003, 08:03 PM
tgreig

this forum is a lot more about sarcasm and critisizm than it is about helping. For the ones that did help, thank you. For the ones that comment just to judge how I say things, you are making this not a pleasant experience. I will find the help I need somewhere else. Enjoy yourself and don't waste anymore of your time on this subject.

Old 12-15-2003, 08:38 PM
GTCandGTSturbo
Veteran

Originally Posted by tgreig
this forum is a lot more about sarcasm and critisizm than it is about helping. For the ones that did help, thank you. For the ones that comment just to judge how I say things, you are making this not a pleasant experience. I will find the help I need somewhere else. Enjoy yourself and don't waste anymore of your time on this subject.
</P>

Many people on www.turbododge.com have GLH's and GLHS's that they could measure. Good luck finding someone bored enough to measure their body panels tho...</P>

Old 12-24-2003, 03:07 PM
Dakota 5.9 R/T

i don't know what the name of the model is but you can see if they are close the chrysler had a similar model give it a shot

Old 12-26-2003, 01:36 AM
Dakota 5.9 R/T

sry it was called the plymoth horizion it is pretty much the same car if you fine one of them you should give it a shot just for measuring

Quick Reply: Need dimensions for Dodge