K-Cars The generation of cars that will forever live in infamy. The glorious K-car.

94 dodge shadow es

Old 03-25-2019, 12:58 PM
Mickael Paris
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 dodge shadow es

Hey there everybody, I'm new here. I have a 1994 Dodge Shadow ES. I purchased from the original owner in 2016 with 111000 miles on it. Since then I had the transmission rebuild last year and now The car started getting a lower engine knock recently so I'm looking to get the engine rebuilt. I would like to use the original block and just rebuild with new internals. Also possibly looking for a mechanic to do rebuild. I'm hoping to find somebody who enjoys working on these cars as I do. I can do some work I just don't have a garage to rebuild the engine at. I was hoping to find somebody local Tempe, Arizona that would be willing to help me get this baby back on the road. mickael000@yahoo.com or text 4802232058

Old 04-01-2019, 09:21 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,170 Likes on 2,923 Posts

Interesting paint scheme. I kinda like it.

I am WAY to far away to be of any assistance though. Might wanna look at how much a long block would cost..... might end up being cheaper than a rebuild.

Old 06-21-2019, 08:06 AM
smokesxt
Record Breaker
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

It's a 3.0? (Assuming by the hood bulge)
If yes, just buy a JY motor and put in it. Any SOHC 3.0 from 89-01 will work, all you have to do it swap your sensors/injectors/wiring over and it's good to go. By far the cheapest/easiest option.
Then if you have time, put the old one on a stand and tear it down/rebuild it yourself.

Old 11-25-2019, 10:28 PM
62_Pioneer

Love the "paint job". I'd just clear coat it and drive it the way it is. The "Trippy Factor" pegs the meter. Way cool

Old 08-20-2020, 07:13 PM
Steves Sattler
Default In search of Dodge Shadow ES 94 or 93

Hello my name is steve sattler. I’m am new to this and not very good with online stuff but I am looking for a 94 or 93 2 dr. Dodge Shadow ES. I have a 93 that over 4 yrs have been have it restored mechanically, but recently found out the frame is kinda cashed. Looking for one that has 2.5 4 cylinder in it. And is automatic. Mileage isn’t an issue but trying to find one with not too much rust. My phone is 18472171351 and e-mail is steves3410@hotmail.com. I have tried google searches and keep coming up with ads that raise my hopes only to find out the ads may be 8 or 9 yrs old. I have tried signing up for all the car.com alerts and Autotrader alerts. No luck. I even was trying to google dodge shadow es auto clubs, figuring people that really like the car might know someone wanting to sell one. Any ideas would be gladly appreciated. Steve

Old 08-20-2020, 07:56 PM
Steves Sattler
Default In search of Dodge Shadow ES 94 or 93

Hello my name is steve sattler. I’m am new to this and not very good with online stuff but I am looking for a 94 or 93 2 dr. Dodge Shadow ES. I have a 93 that over 4 yrs have been have it restored mechanically, but recently found out the frame is kinda cashed. Looking for one that has 2.5 4 cylinder in it. And is automatic. Mileage isn’t an issue but trying to find one with not too much rust. My phone is 18472171351 and e-mail is steves3410@hotmail.com. I have tried google searches and keep coming up with ads that raise my hopes only to find out the ads may be 8 or 9 yrs old. I have tried signing up for all the car.com alerts and Autotrader alerts. No luck. I even was trying to google dodge shadow es auto clubs, figuring people that really like the car might know someone wanting to sell one. Any ideas would be gladly appreciated. Steve

Old 05-31-2021, 06:48 PM
Mickael Paris
Default Update on the 94 Shadow

Hey everybody, thank you for the helpful comments. So we got some bad news for this shadow, after I got her all sanded down and ready for paint I got rear ended sitting at a light. Some guy in a Honda hit me going at least 30-35 mph. The car is still drivable thank god, but it bent the body bad and since its a unibody car lol. Insurance would not fix it because the car is not worth the repair costs so they totaled her out. SAD DAY. SO......... I decided to make a strip car out of it. Might as well have some fun, right? That being said I have some interior parts available for sale. Local pick up only thank you. I would be willing to sell more parts off it that are not essential for driving. I just still have to be able to drive her. She ain't dead yet lol. mike 480-223-2058 local only Tempe ,AZ thanks again everybody!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 94 dodge shadow es