Members Rides This section is for the members to show off their vehicles. Please read the rules before posting.

2003 Patriot Blue Dodge Durango SLT 4.7L 4x4

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 03:23 AM
Zendango
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Patriot Blue Dodge Durango SLT 4.7L 4x4

After giving the D a good complete scrub down and armor-all-ing the tires recently, I took her out at sunset to a little spit of beach front just a couple blocks from where I live.

Here's the album. The first 30 pics.

I'll link them individually to add a few notations to some of my favorites.

SunsetD 1 - Nice golden tint in the windows from the sun behind it, also the reflection of the tire/rim in the water is notable.
SunsetD 2 - Nice angle shot, sunlight washed over the hood.
SunsetD 3 - Head on.
SunsetD 4 - I really like this pic: if you look closely at the fender there, just behind the headlight, you can see the reflection of me taking the pic, silhouetted with the sun at my back.
SunsetD 5 - Same shot, but down a bit lower, looks more imposing.
SunsetD 6 - The incoming sunlight really brings out the shine in the tires and rims with a beautiful golden tinge here!
SunsetD 7 - Rear shot.
SunsetD 8 - Pretty cool rear angle shot.
SunsetD 9 - Much like the first pic, from a profile view, this one came out much clearer and nicer imo.
SunsetD 10 - Got down really low for this shot, I love this particular view.
SunsetD 11 - Here the sun's a bit lower in the sky, the D is practically silhouetted.
SunsetD 12 - Bit of a close up, top front angle pose.
SunsetD 13 - Front end down low. Looks a bit fuzzy for some reason.
SunsetD 14 - Front angle close up, big!
SunsetD 15 - Rear angle facing the sunset, great pose.
SunsetD 16 - Same shot from a slightly different angle, down lower and closer up. This is one of my favorite pics, the way the sunlight peeks out from behind the front corner of the D there, and the badges on the liftgate showing very clear, the D looks very smooth and clean here.
SunsetD 17 - Side angle pose.
SunsetD 18 - The only pic without the D, couldn't help myself, I'm a sucker for sunsets.
SunsetD 19 - Parked on sea foam, no not the engine cleaner.
SunsetD 20 - The glare from the sun makes it look like part of the windshield faded out of existence.
SunsetD 21 - I really like how this shot came out, EXCEPT for the little red line that appears on the passenger door, I suppose from how the light reflected off the cam lens in that particular pic, kind of annoying, looks like someone vandalized my baby. I'll have to photoshop that out when I get the chance.
SunsetD 22 - Same shot from further back, and no annoying red line.
SunsetD 23 - Experimented a bit with placement here, the D is a little offset to the left, more scenery to the right.
SunsetD 24 - Similar to pic 12, a top front angle, this time driver's side.
SunsetD 25 - Even though you can't see too much detail on the D, this has to be one of if not my favorite pic of the lot. The D silhouetted to the right, sunset reflecting off the water to the left, clouds above in the distance, I set this as my desktop background.
SunsetD 26 - Profile pose, sunlight coming through the front windows.
SunsetD 27 - Another one I got down really low for, consequentially one of my favs.
SunsetD 28 - Nice smooth reflections, smooth lines on the D, a great front angle shot.
SunsetD 29 - Same angle down lower.
SunsetD 30 - Last but not least, playing with positioning again; D to the left, water to the right.

Last edited by Zendango; 10-18-2009 at 03:26 AM.

Quick Reply: 2003 Patriot Blue Dodge Durango SLT 4.7L 4x4