DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Mid West (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/mid-west-55/)
-   -   Michigan DF Meet Poll #2 (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/mid-west/7576-michigan-df-meet-poll-2-a.html)

Boulee 07-12-2004 04:31 PM

Michigan DF Meet Poll #2

Alright, now that we have a spot (I think) lets try and find a time.

Fiddle Player 07-12-2004 04:40 PM

RE: Michigan DF Meet Poll #2

August 21st would be great because that's the middle of my Vacation and the only time I can get off from work:) I can bring some 12 pks of pop as well.

Karen

Boulee 07-12-2004 04:54 PM

But from what I know right now:

7/17 (this weekend) is out because of Silver Lake 2004 (billyd12 and I)
7/24 (next weekend) is out because of West Branch Trail Run (Racer Rob)
8/07 is out because I'm working at the Budweiser Bash in Houghton Lake
8/14 is out because bigddy9 has a wedding to go to

what other things do guys and gals you have on your up comming schedual?

Fiddle Player 07-12-2004 05:03 PM

I am already scheduled to work the rest of the Saturdays this month So all I can say is let me know ASAP..Lately I have been working till 4 PM on most saturdays.

Karen

Dodgegirl19 07-12-2004 07:26 PM

Any Saturday works for me... so I'll leave it up to people who have more obligations. :)

~Amanda

bigddy9 07-12-2004 10:42 PM

Any Saturdy except August 14th. I have a wedding in K-zoo to attend (damn in-laws). Will we be doing the bbq thing? Let me know and I can bring some burgers and brats.....but NO ONE is allowed to touch my Budweiser!!!! Okay, you talked me into it, I'll share my Budweiser....but I won't like it.:D No one better make fun of my little Neon though, it makes me cry!!! Just becuse it will fit in the bed of most of your guys Rams, doesn't mean you have to poke fun, I'm very sensitive.;)

Danny

Racer Rob 07-13-2004 12:40 AM

I probably won't go anyways so don't kill off any dates due to me.

LowSlowNeon 07-13-2004 01:09 AM

ORIGINAL: bigddy9

Any Saturdy except August 14th. I have a wedding in K-zoo to attend (damn in-laws). Will we be doing the bbq thing? Let me know and I can bring some burgers and brats.....but NO ONE is allowed to touch my Budweiser!!!! Okay, you talked me into it, I'll share my Budweiser....but I won't like it.:D No one better make fun of my little Neon though, it makes me cry!!! Just becuse it will fit in the bed of most of your guys Rams, doesn't mean you have to poke fun, I'm very sensitive.;)

Danny
I would prefer it be in August sometime, I start school up again at the end of that month. AHHHH! Don't worry I won't make fun of your neon, I have one too. I might drool on yours though since you have the SRT4. HAHA.[sm=lol.gif]

Boulee 07-13-2004 05:14 AM

why wouldn't you go?

You wern't the only reason I killed that date. I also felt that 2 weeks wasn't enough notice.
or enough time to plan.

billyd12 07-13-2004 01:06 PM

8/21 is good, lemme know, whenever is good for me.