Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

DF Meet of Michigan

Old 08-22-2004, 12:46 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DF Meet of Michigan

Howdy Howdy. Just wanna let ya'll know that I made it back home safe..just barely!! On my way back home about 10 miles from my house some idiot[:@] tries to pass me and dosen't see a motorcycle coming and he flashes his brights at him and the minivan quick got back in behind me after I slammed on my brakes to try and let him pass and almost tapped the back end of my truck which woulda have caused me to spin out![:@] It sure was an honor to meet you Boulee and bigddy9 (and wife) I really had a blast!
Oh and BTW bigddy9...I said PEANUTS and not the other word![sm=icon_beat.gif][8D]
And Boulee, I'm not sure why you seemed so suprised that I shot down some southern comfort without a chaser. [sm=interesting.gif][sm=smiley2.gif]
When I get another free weekend day I'll try to plan something here in Port Huron for y'all.[sm=smiley16.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Karen

Old 08-22-2004, 01:51 AM
bigddy9
Record Breaker
Default RE: DF Meet of Michigan

Just keep flicking, everything will work out fine.[sm=smiley36.gif]

Danny

Old 08-22-2004, 02:14 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad you all had fun!! I stayed home and worked all day. Blah... BORING. But I got plenty accomplished.

I feel I'm horrible with directions and without someone to follow there, I wasn't sure I'd make it if I attempted it myself. I'm a dink, I know... but with the Dream Cruise and my lack of knowing what way is up, I was sure I'd get lost. LOL!

I hated missing out... I really hope you all had a great time.

~Amanda

Old 08-22-2004, 12:16 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

How many times am I going to have to [sm=icon_beat.gif] before I can knock some sense into you!! Sides if I keep flicking...I don't want to make a mess[&:]

Don't feel bad Amanda. When I got down there I passed the bar twice and didn't know it and I had to call Boulee and I was almost crying for help cuz I was litereally scared down there..bad enough I got caught up in the cruise on accident and didn't move for about 5 minutes to only go about a half of block!

Karen

Old 08-22-2004, 02:44 PM
camero

sorry I missed ou guys, I hadn,t been on computer dodge forum for a few day, i didnt realise the meeting place had changed, so I drive out to the park. lol, oh well, maybe newxt time, hope to meet you all maybe at the Port Huron meet if you having it, Dave

Old 08-22-2004, 11:52 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Oh Dave I'm sorry... Gotta get into the good habit of checking the forum daily I guess It was a blast that's all I have to say...I'm shooting for a weekend next month for a meeting up here in PH. I have about 6 pics on my camera yet of the vehicles and the owners posing in front of the vehicles. I shouldn't have chickened out and did the "rear end" shot LOL!![sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Karen

Old 08-23-2004, 12:32 AM
bigddy9
Record Breaker

Hey, I was willing to do the "rear end" shot! It would have been nice to have an SRT-10 there. If they thought my SRT-4 was fast, they would have messes themselves in a Viper powered Ram![sm=icon_rock.gif] We actually saw a black one getting onto Woodward for the cruise on Saturday. That thing was saweet!!!

Danny

Old 08-23-2004, 12:59 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Well I don't like to show off my fat A** so that's why I chickened out![sm=nothatway.gif][sm=badidea.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Karen

Old 08-23-2004, 01:52 AM
bigddy9
Record Breaker

Oh please, you don't have a fat butt. [sm=trust_me.gif] I'm a guy, I know these things!

Besides, You got into a Neon with 2 guys the size of Boulee and me. If you had a fat butt, you would never have fit in there with us.

Now get back to your flicking practice!!![sm=icon_beat.gif]

Danny

Old 08-23-2004, 01:56 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

I knew you were gonna say that!![sm=smiley36.gif]

I decided to retire flicking all together. It's a lot safer that way![&:]

Karen

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: DF Meet of Michigan