Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Help! Agp stage 2 wastegate

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 12:46 AM
Erkallan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! Agp stage 2 wastegate

Hey guys I know there are posts about this but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. So I have the stock tune and no boost controler. Mods are full 3in exhause, a/f gauge, bfmic, cai, and the mopar bov. My stock wastegate was holding about 12-14 psi. So I purchased the Agp stage 2 wastegate with the 8psi spring. Now I'm overboosting 25psi plus. I've checked and rechecked my green and black vacuum lines, removed the battery cable to reset the pcm And I have tried to adjust the wastegate. I have the wastegate arm screwed all the way in and it slips over the flaper with out a problem (no preload). If I loosen it the wastegate with be open. Is this wastegate just not ment for pcm controlled boost ? Do I need a intune with a custom tune for this wastegate ??

Old 03-22-2018, 01:36 PM
Erkallan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Figure it out.

Heres to anyone else trying to change there wastegate the the Agp stage 2. If you don't have a stage 2 mopar pcm you will need a intune with custom tune file for this wastgate. Otherwise it will not open (pcm control). Brutal speed in North Carolina has email tunes for sale.

Quick Reply: Help! Agp stage 2 wastegate