Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Tein H Tech Springs Dodge SRT4 "RECCOMEND?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 01:12 AM
newsrt4buyer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tein H Tech Springs Dodge SRT4 "RECCOMEND?

Tein H Tech Springs Dodge SRT4
Price: $189.99

High Tech is made from a new material called "Vanadium" which is much lighter then other spring and increases flexibility. * All spring are designed specifically to fit each car for maximum performance. * About a 1 inch drop for a more attractive appearance. * Comfortable ride quality is still maintained by using the OEM bump rubber and noise protection sheet.(available for most model) Springs lower the car 1.2 in the front and 1.5 inches in the rear. The spring rates are 173 in the front and 168 in the rear.

i have a 2005 srt4 acr.
i like the bbs rims but too damn small. so makes it look like i raised the frigin car.
any acr owners out there? that dropped their car? my car already scrapes frigin stock... i want lowering springs because it will make the car look 2000 times better.

anyways! anyone out there that dropped their srt4 acr?? any spring reccomendations??
pros and cons on lowering springs??

ive heard you have to buy new springs every year. or something. -_- iono

PLEASSE HELP

Old 06-04-2007, 04:29 PM
blackacr
Rookie
Default RE: Tein H Tech Springs Dodge SRT4 "RECCOMEND?

I'm curious about them too... anyone have any input??

Old 06-05-2007, 09:47 PM
yorksrt
Rookie

i have the h tech springs. they're the only ones i've had so i don't know how great my opinion will be. i have had them for 2 1/2 years. very rough ride when mixed with the factory shocks. i don't know if aftermarket shocks will be better or not. you will feel every bump in the road and some bumps make you think the shocks are going to shoot straight through the top of the car. they also do not lower the car evenly, so the back end sits up high. the very front of my car is 6 inches off the ground and the front wheel wells have a 3/4 inch gap. the bottom of the back bumper is 12 inches off the ground with 1 1/2 inch wheel well gap in the rear. it gives it a truck stance which i have learned to live with. overall not bad springs but i would save for the tein basic coilovers.

p.s. - i still have the factory 17 in. rims

Old 06-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Burnnout
All Star

I have an ACR with the eibach pro kit on for about a year now.... lowered the car nicely. The ride is a little more bouncy than stock, but not like yorksrt is describing his ride.... maybe the difference is the adjustable struts on the ACR.

Old 06-07-2007, 06:31 PM
blackacr
Rookie

Excelent an fellow ACR with springs. Do the Eibachs complement the Tokicos well.what level damping do you use for everyday use?? ie. is level 1 w/ eibachs about as bumpy as say, running on level 4 w/out Eibachs?? *sorry for the confusing question* LOL

Old 06-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Burnnout
All Star

I have mine set on 3 always ...... I have only changed them from 3 to 5 on the track and then back to 3 so i'm not sure to be honest with you. The bounce is def. worth the look.

Old 06-07-2007, 07:52 PM
blackacr
Rookie

Thanks, that is good to know. At least If I go on a road tripor need a softer ride I could go to 1 and be softer. What tires are you running now, (or still on KDWs?) I Went w/ Falken 452s What overall clearance are you gettingat thefront/rear tires?

Old 06-07-2007, 08:03 PM
Burnnout
All Star

I'm taking pictures tomorrow and posting them up ...... I still have the G-force's.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:27 PM
blackacr
Rookie

sounds good.

Old 06-14-2007, 10:41 PM
Kristjan SRT4
Professional

I have the Tein S, I don't like them, they are so bumpy. Get urself a Eibach pro kit. My Tein S give it a nice drop but not a nice ride, I'm not sure about the Tein H but I've heard that they are as bad.

Here is my SRT after the lowering. Don't be bothered that all wheels are spinning, I was having fun using photoshop

Quick Reply: Tein H Tech Springs Dodge SRT4 "RECCOMEND?