Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

SRT-4 Body kits?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 09:15 PM
1qwk4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SRT-4 Body kits?

yes it does but if you want to keep your dual exhaust, DO NOT get the evo 5 back bumper. get the WW. the evo 5 exhaust opening is in the middle and it's rectangular shape as you can see in my car.
ORIGINAL: morf

So the Evo 5 kit does fit a 04 SRT-4?

Old 06-12-2004, 09:44 AM
fortywillys
Professional

Look through magazines. I've seen an r33 or r34 body kit for the srt-4 and a couple other's but any 03-04 body kit should fit if you replace the whole front nose or rear bumper, since the only difference in the regular neon and srt-4 is ; hood, wing, front & rear bumper and the side ground effects other than the 2.4 turbo

Old 06-13-2004, 11:11 PM
jackhole 101
Rookie

those are the two that I am looking at as the hottest looks of the year for any car...let alone the srt

but I agree with everyone else out there...the tokico coilovers are by far the best shocks that money can buy anywhere, and they are stock equipment

Old 06-15-2004, 02:35 PM
Vektra

[:'(] I think stock looks better, but im not a bodykit fan anyway and I definitely wouldn’t call it the hottest look for any car

Old 06-16-2004, 09:27 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The 1st one is absolutely hideous to me, I checked it out when it was at the Mopar Nationals last year and stock looks 1,000 times better to me. The 2nd one I have a poster of, I got it for free at the Neo Classics last year. It looks pretty good, but I will stick with the stock look, unless someone makes an AAR Cuda style hood for it.

Old 04-02-2010, 12:17 AM
acr_srt-4_beast-mode
Default you and me both pal

I own a 05 dodge neon srt-4 acr and i'm looking for a body kit among other things as well. can't really help you with your other questions such as what it'll cost to ensure but as far as the cssssh sound you referred to,. would be the blow off valve aka waste gate. see what happens is the turbo produces that energy and preasure and at times all of it isn't used yet it has to be stored some where which often is the engine its' self. which isn't the healthiest thing for an engine, so here comes the waste gate or bov if you will, to release excess or unused preasure
Originally Posted by morf
Hello, I am new to this forum. I have recently joined the Air force and ha been looking into buying a new car. So far i have my eyes set on the SRT-4. i have heard many good things about it and few bad things(interior rather lame). i was just wondering a few things.. 1.) Why can't i find any body kits for the SRT-4? i find the stock ground effects to be rather ... well not as apealing as they could be. 2.) i am not only new to this forum but i am new to customising cars. and i have noticed that you have mentionedthe BOV? i am not certain of what that is could someone please explain? .. 3.) what the average insurance for full coverage? ... ahh yes. one last question. .. 4.) is it true that when shifting gears you can hear it go .. chssshhh or something to that extent? thanx again.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:21 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

Only kits I have seen on a srt4 are the wingswest and buddyclub2 and kamanari bodykits . Go to the websites and see if which you like and which would look nice on your acr. So whats mods do you have already on your acr

Quick Reply: SRT-4 Body kits?