New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to the forums- questio

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2003, 10:09 PM
Dono
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forums- questio

Hey guys! Whussup? I'm new to the forums here and to Dodge. I dont own a Dodge yet, but my next vehicle will be a Ram 2500 Club Cab Long Bed. I'm wanting it with the 5.9L 4x4. Once I am married (currently engaged) and am settled in I want to sell my Nissan 200SX and get the Ram. I'm tired of not being able to haul stuff around, though I will miss my Nissan. </P>

I was talking witha friend of mine about the truck and he was saying that the Check Engine Light comes on if you upgrade the headers. Is this true?My guess is thatthey don't have the smog fittings. That was going to be one of the first mods I make to the truck, so I'm trying to figure out what my options are. Thanks in advance!</P>

P.S. Are there any good web sites to learn more about popular mods to the Rams? Like with my Nissan we have www.nissanperformancemag.com and www.sentra.net. Is there anything like that for Dodge?</P>