DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/new-member-area-11/)
-   -   SRTMiniMe - Yeah it ryhmes, wanna fight about it (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/new-member-area/127153-srtminime-yeah-it-ryhmes-wanna-fight-about-it.html)

SRTMiniMe 10-02-2007 08:17 PM

SRTMiniMe - Yeah it ryhmes, wanna fight about it

Hello everyone, As the name implies I have a '95 Sport Coupe that is in construction with the long-term goal of a weekend racer. I want to put some porshe's in their place (I don't like the whole ego thing) and with a full suspension, Big Brakes (SRT), 300hp and 340tq. and2400lbs soaking wet it should do quite well. I will set it up for the road course, but also spend some time autocrossing and Drag nights now-and-then (w/ NOS of course).

So far I only havepoly bushings and an Eibachsways on the suspension side. 16x714.5lb. OZ Ultraleggerra Rims are waiting for some sticky 225/50-16 Michelin Pilot Sports (less than 350 to my door; inside deal). I'm gutting the interior now and need about 4K to finish the whole project unless I can find some good used parts. Should start the real dirty work in March '08 of tearing that tired 2.0L out for a full '05 SRT drivetrain swapwiththe exception of some beautifulDSS Stage 3 Axles. I figuredsince I wnat something different I won't go the easy route of just getting it to run, so I'm upgrading the entire car to '03+ wiring/center console/dash. The rest will be guttedas I have already spent a good part of a weekend tearing the insulation out of the flooring.(If you do that I highly recommend a Heat gun, Itried dry-ice andthat was pretty crappy <not brittle enough>, then Ijust grabbed an old hairdryer and turned it to mush) The rear side panels will stay and the floor/firewall/engine bay will get a good coating of Lizard Skin w/ ceramic to keep heat down and make the flooring look decent. In the end I want it to look OEM, and my working with electrical engineers will ensure that the engine wiring is barely noticable, the cabin though will need extra convolute to keep it looking good.

Wow I ramble,
If you have any questions shoot me an email or PM, I spend most of my time on Neons.org and SRTForums, without them this wouldn't be possible...[sm=icon_rock.gif]
Steve

Coilovers (haven't decided what brand yet)

dustyloins 10-02-2007 08:23 PM

RE: SRTMiniMe - Yeah it ryhmes, wanna fight about it

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Steve!! Enjoy the site!!

Dusty

Midnight Runner 10-03-2007 12:34 AM

Welcome to D.Forum.

sharx ram 10-05-2007 04:48 PM

Welcome to the forum

03neonRT 10-05-2007 07:37 PM

Welcome to Dodge Forum!!

steve05ram360 10-05-2007 10:21 PM