New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Totally baffled car won&#

Old 01-14-2004, 02:04 PM
terrat762
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Totally baffled car won&#

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I need help! I purchased an intrepid (total dodge fan, started with the neon moved to the stratus and now at the intrepid)... Anyway this time I am in school (translation not much of a cash flo) so I bought a 96 (love the look) and got an excellent deal (well there are some problems such as the valve cover gaskits need replaced) but the car has 160,000 so that is to be expected with that many miles... But the girl that had the car took good care of it regular matience and such...</FONT></P>

Anyway, the car has ran just fine (sounds like a dogde *laugh) but this morning it wouldn't start... Or rather it does start even revs up a little and then it dies. Ran the codes only the end code comes up (55). The only thing that is out of the "norm" is there is a ticking noise coming from somewhere around the inside fuse panel (and the lights flash to the same time when the code has been run.) I am totally lost (other than maybe a fuel pump?)</P>

Any thoughts would be much appriciated as the nearest person to be able to run the tests are about 150 miles away!</P>

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Totally baffled car won&#