New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

hello. Just thought Id introduce myself and my "baby"

Old 11-17-2008, 06:18 PM
63d100sixer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking hello. Just thought Id introduce myself and my "baby"

Hello. I am a lone dodge man in a family of chevy guys. I guess I have to be different to **** everyone off lol. Ive included pics on my ratrod project. This is my 1963 d100. The first pic, in the gray primer, was may 08 at the ATHS truck show. Since then, Ive torn her down and replaced/rebuilt as necessary. She should be done sometime in the next couple of years. I cant wait to start driving her again. That 225/6 np435 and 4:56 gears really haul ****. Anyways, Im up here in Reno, nevada, but I Live in SoCal, and frequently commute between both. Any questions, let me know. Feel free to ask. I wont bite

Attached Thumbnails hello. Just thought Id introduce myself and my "baby"-truckatshow.jpg   hello. Just thought Id introduce myself and my "baby"-primered.jpg   hello. Just thought Id introduce myself and my "baby"-interior.jpg   hello. Just thought Id introduce myself and my "baby"-media1.jpg  
Old 11-21-2008, 05:26 PM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the dodge forum. Red

Old 11-22-2008, 03:17 PM
The Peddler
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: hello. Just thought Id introduce myself and my "baby"