New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

hello everybody......need help with buying srt10....thanks

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 01:04 AM
vtodd82
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello everybody......need help with buying srt10....thanks

well, iam not getting much of a response in the srt10 section so...................

first off, thanks in advance for any help/info you can provide me. it was like night and day. i just was looking at SRT 10s on autotrader, and decided they are some badass looking trucks. dont get my wrong, i love my Silverado SS, but i may be in for a change, and the SRT 10 looks sweet.

anyways, i want a srt 10 REGULAR cab pretty badly. any estimates/insight into trading in my silverado ss with 20,000 miles on it for a either black or yellow srt 10. i am in central illinois. how much do you think i could get out of my SS. or better yet, as a done deal, how much do you think i would end up paying on top of my SS for a srt 10? i am looking for one with perhaps 10,000-40,000 miles + give or take.

also, how do you guys like driving those things?? pretty fun? whats an actual no bullsh#t 1/4 and 0-60 times for a stock and broken in srt 10. thanks alot again guys. i hope to be driving one sooner than later.

Old 04-10-2005, 02:23 AM
1BADSUV
Rookie
Default RE: hello everybody......need help with buying srt10....thanks

Hey,

I think you can get 25k for your Silverado SS. I have been at the track a few times and most of the Ram SRT-10's are scratching the 13's, its the 22's that cause that.

I looked at a 05' Ram SRT-10 QC and its a freakin cool truck!

I know tha SRT-10 is badass, but why not throw
a supercharger on your Silverado SS? I think having AWD, like my Typhoon has its advantages.

Old 04-10-2005, 02:35 AM
vtodd82
Default RE: hello everybody......need help with buying srt10....thanks

i have been bulding up my SS for a blower. most likely an ATI Procharger which can be had for around 3 grand and that will drop me into the high 12's with my current mods and a good tune. honestly, when i think about it, i would have a hard time trading in my SS.....maybe ill just buy a srt10 for the hell of it. if everything goes my way next week with my 5 hour long interview, i might be in the market. cant go wrong with 3 badass truck

Quick Reply: hello everybody......need help with buying srt10....thanks