DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/new-member-area-11/)
-   -   New Guy Here From San Antonio (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/new-member-area/239743-new-guy-here-from-san-antonio.html)

mikesa_tx 03-29-2010 07:47 PM

New Guy Here From San Antonio

Hey guys. My name is Mike and I own a 2007 Ram 1500 Big Horn Edition. I haven't done much to it yet. I am a first time Dodge Ram owner as I have been wanting a truck for the longest time and my wife got me one. I will hopefully be able to post pictures once I get it washed and what not.

It doesn't live up to what I have seen already on this forum.

What I have done though so far to it is some minor things.

Exterior:
*Chrome Door Handles / Tailgate
*LEDs Cargo and License Plate
*Headlight Bulbs (Blue Tint)
*Chrome Tips

What I am wanting to do:
*K&N Filter System
*Chrome Running Boards
*Fog Light Bulbs (Want Blue Tint) If anyone can help me out in what number I am needing to look for I really appreciate it.

Really not wanting to change anything on the inside as it already has a GPS Navigation System in there already.

Like I said, I am a new Dodge Ram driver so my lingo may not be up to par so forgive me on that. The truck already sounds good as it is a Hemi, so it has that mean sound to it.

Hoping to have pictures up as soon as I can get off my butt and wash it. LOL.

1969CoronetR/T 03-30-2010 08:14 AM

Welcome to the site,
FF

dustyloins 03-30-2010 09:36 AM

Welcome to Dodge Forum, Mike!! San Antonio is my old home town.....

Dusty

melbert 03-30-2010 09:50 AM

Welcome. I am an old hand - been here two whole days! :icon_wink:

I'm in La Vernia, a coupla miles to the SE of SA. What a beauty day, eh?

mikesa_tx 03-30-2010 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by fascistfaction (Post 2070273)
Welcome to the site,
FF

Thanks! Preciate it.

Originally Posted by dustyloins (Post 2070347)
Welcome to Dodge Forum, Mike!! San Antonio is my old home town.....

Dusty

Thanks for the welcome Dusty. Cool to see this used to be your place of stay. Where you at now?

Originally Posted by melbert (Post 2070355)
Welcome. I am an old hand - been here two whole days! :icon_wink:

I'm in La Vernia, a coupla miles to the SE of SA. What a beauty day, eh?

It is a beautiful day. I think I may have to go out and wash the truck so I can get some pictures up.

dustyloins 03-30-2010 10:57 AM

I'm in south central Colorado now, about 75 miles north of Taos NM. I used to live on the NE side of San Antonio off of the Austin Hwy......miss the Tex-Mex food!!!!

Dusty

mikesa_tx 03-30-2010 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by dustyloins (Post 2070425)
I'm in south central Colorado now, about 75 miles north of Taos NM. I used to live on the NE side of San Antonio off of the Austin Hwy......miss the Tex-Mex food!!!!

Dusty

I bet you do. When my sister and law comes down that is what she wants right away is some Tex-Mex. Yeah Austin Highway is bout 20 minutes from where I am at close to Judson High School.

dustyloins 03-30-2010 10:22 PM

I was stationed at Randolph AFB for about 12 years at the "Taj" and AFMPC.....Judson HS used to kick ass in football!!!!!!! (So did Randolph HS!!!)

Dusty

mikesa_tx 03-31-2010 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by dustyloins (Post 2071525)
I was stationed at Randolph AFB for about 12 years at the "Taj" and AFMPC.....Judson HS used to kick ass in football!!!!!!! (So did Randolph HS!!!)

Dusty

Yeah my dad was stationed at Randolph so I went to Randolph. Both were pretty good in football and I am not just saying that cause I went to Randolph.

Midnight Runner 03-31-2010 04:39 PM

Welcome