New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Owner of a 2001 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4

Old 07-12-2012, 09:56 AM
Doylez
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Owner of a 2001 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4

Just brought home a 2001 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4 with 121k miles. The truck appears to be in almost mint condition inside/outside. It has dark leather interior with wood trim and white exterior. I must say, this color looks great on the 1st gen Durangos and I don't think I've ever seen white on a Durango before.

Looks great!

I was under the impression that all Durangos have rear AC but I guess I was wrong because this one does not. My 6 yr old son wasn't too happy about that but we don't plan on driving this too often as I still have my 2005 Volvo S60R which is my primary car. We needed the cargo space and something better to throw the dog in instead of a sedan. Also New England winters are horrible so this truck should be perfect. Very excited.

What are some must have mods for this truck? I'm thinking about clear corners but can't think of anything else. Are ECU flashes worth the $400? Do they really gain you considerably fuel savings?

David

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Owner of a 2001 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4