New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Need Help please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 11:26 PM
bmgd88
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Need Help please!!!

HELLO I'M NEW YERE BUT I NEED ANYBODY'S HELP!!! I have a Dodge Neon 2001 I left it sitting for about 4 months in the garage. Now it won't start nothing leaking good battery I try to crank it but it just sounds like its going to start but it doesn't fuel pump works starter too I tried changing the crankchaft sensor but it didn't work any ideas suggestions please thanks. Also, someone tried using the computer thing to check for error codes but nothing showed also dash board is showing a light that comes up and says FUSE checked all fuse and they look ok. Thanks any help will be appreciated.

Old 09-06-2012, 12:19 AM
bellaco
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i only can tell u try whit a new battery if the car still sound like ''tak'' ''tak'' the problem maybe can be on the starter if u want find your starter get a screwdriver put between positive cable and the other small cable on your starter if the car dont star yet probably u goin to need a new starter or a good electromechanic.