New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to Dodge! 4th gen ram 1500

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 10:31 PM
fastfalcon_19
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Dodge! 4th gen ram 1500

Hey there!

My name's Riley and i am new to owning a Dodge. I picked up my 2009 ram 1500 st just a couple months ago. Shes got the new 5.7 HEMI (the reason i went dodge in the first place!) 4x4 and the LS 3.97 rear axle. With no other bells and whistles, it was the truck i was personally looking for.

With nearly 90,000 kms (im in canada) on the odo, i decided to go through all filters, fluids and belts right off the bat to make sure my investment lasts! I just finished off a spark plug replacement, air filter, mobil 1 synthetic 5w20 oil change with k&n filter, transmission filter change, and transfer case fluid flush. I also replaced rotors and pads in all four corners, with the addition of calipers in the rear. All maintenance was done myself with most of the help coming from this forum!

Some future mods im planning to do are a magnaflow or corsa db catback dual exhaust system, air raid or k&n CAI, Daystar 2.5 in front 1 in rear lift/level, factory style wheel flares, and painted front facia and put on the fog light chrome bumper!

Ive got the daystar lift and wheel flares on order, and hoping to have them installed and the wheel flares painted by next week! that is if shipping works out like it should.

heres a couple pictures of my truck.

Name:  438.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  184.0 KB
Name:  437.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  176.9 KB

Old 11-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Jareski
Veteran

Congrats. That's a sweet truck! Welcome to the Dodge world.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:04 PM
fastfalcon_19

Thanks! I cant wait to lift it up a little bit, my only complaint is the front
clearance, just a little too close to the road to me, and the wheel flares from factory look a million times better than nothing IMHO

Quick Reply: New to Dodge! 4th gen ram 1500