New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

NH New Guy

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 09:56 AM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Her house is over by the apple orchards. I live 5 minutes away from Deerfield fair. I graduated in 79. A little older than you. lol

Old 06-13-2013, 10:00 AM
BradLittlefield
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah, I probably pass it on my way to work every morning (I work in Derry), and take the backroads (gilcreast, pillsbury) to get here.

And yes, dad, you are significantly older, HAHA.

Well if you ever see an 06/07 Blue WRX rolling around 102, give it a wave, it's probably me!

Old 06-13-2013, 10:17 AM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

My son in law has a 2012 wrx all tricked out.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:19 AM
BradLittlefield
Amateur

Oh, sweet, if he's local, I may know him. Very tight Subaru community! -- Hey, since you're in that area, do you ever make it over to Car World in Candia? I can't seem to ever make it over there, because they have the most absolutely ridiculous hours on the planet. I typically hit up Brandy Brow for all my stuff.... I need doors and some other stuff.. wonder if you've taken inventory of what 2nd gens they've got in their u-pick lots? They don't seem to know.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:34 AM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

I go there all the time, they are 5 minutes away also. Was just there last week. They had 3 or 4 but doors are usually no good. There hours might be different now, as they are owned by LKQ now. And son in law is a Raymond cop, so he don't hang in LDerry. lol

Old 06-13-2013, 10:37 AM
BradLittlefield
Amateur

Hm. I wonder if they have any drivers side rear door lower latches. I'll have to shoot over there on a lunchbreak or something. I think they're open until like 5:15 on weekdays, and not on weekends at all. Very convenient for those of us will full time jobs. =/. -- And hah, Yea we do a lot of subaru cruises and get togethers, so while he may not be in the area on the daily, I may know him from events and such.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:42 AM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

They are open on weekends. Saturday for sure and maybe Sunday too now. But have always been open on Saturday.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:05 AM
PrestonEidsmoe
Professional

Welcome to the Dodge Forum. I live in South West Washington. Just a little ways from you guys.lol You have a beautiful truck. You will not be upset with it. I have the extended cab, wish I had the extra door but, I got what I need for hauling my trailer. You got a smoking deal and do not let anyone tell you any different. You are going to put a lot of work into it to make it your own but, it is worth it. Also, you will be able to handle most issues you have with it just because you are figuring it out now. This site will help you trouble shoot and diagnose issues you did not even know you had. They will also teach you how to correct issues and find the source of the problems. Really cool you live next to at least 1 guy from here. Drive safe, welcome aboard and have fun with it.

Old 06-14-2013, 06:28 AM
BradLittlefield
Amateur

Thanks Preston! Yea, this site has already been pretty helpful, Forums are an invaluable tool for any auto enthusiast. Plus, being a Master ASE Tech helps as well . There are at least a few guys that live local to me on here...

Zman.. Thanks for the info... Looks like they are open 8-2 on Saturday. Maybe if the weather holds off (hahaha.. these days?!), I'll hit it up tomorrow morning in search of latches and a few other dumb little things (heater controls, tailgate support cable, etc.) Not sure why I thought they were only open weekdays.

Old 06-14-2013, 02:55 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP

What time are you going to be there?