New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Incoming!¡!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 02:43 PM
javataur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Incoming!¡!

Well, some of you might've noticed my first thread over in the B series area. Started there as i needed a van, is partial to MOPARs, and had found a reasonably priced one. Now that i dun got one, iz time to introduce m'self.

I'm better at answering questions than saying things, so we'll keep this short.

Lets see, 41, courier (independent contractor), live near St Louis' airport, and work way too much. Been doing two routes using a Kia Sedona, but that required stripping out all the seats, even the passenger, and still making two trips and racking up 140 miles a day.

The new beastie is a 92 B250 (or was that 2500), who knows what the mileage is, guy i bought it from got it at 122855, and got home to realize he hadn't really gone anywhere. It'll need some work, annoyingly enough it'll need some before it can pass inspection. That said, it runs, interior is in great shape, and we successfully snuck it back here without drawing attention to ourself, so it should work fine, and save me a trip plus expand my capabilities, all for $1200.

Any how, you'll prolly see me wandering around trying to learn everything i can while showing my smarts by keeping my hands off the important parts of the van.

Old 05-26-2013, 03:11 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Welcome to DF! Be sure to check out the Ram van section.

Quick Reply: Incoming!¡!