New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Need help removing rock chips off my dodge asap!!!!!

Old 10-30-2013, 12:15 PM
stevenabrams123
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need help removing rock chips off my dodge asap!!!!!

Hi my name is Steven, I am new to this forum.... I have a 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 (Blue) with some rock chips on the door, hood and bumper. I've been doing a lot of reading in the forum but cant find anything about rock chip repair.... I saw a TV commercial this past Sunday on Car Crazy on Velocity Channel for a company called EZ chip Repair.... I went to their website Ezchiprepair.com and looked around the product looks good so I went to google and read their reviews and they have mostly good reviews. So my question is has anyone in this forum tried this product????? I would love their feedback before I buy it... Thanks

Old 10-31-2013, 12:05 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,164 Likes on 2,918 Posts

I would search elsewhere for reviews as well. Independent ones would be best.

I haven't used it.....

Welcome to DF!

Old 11-01-2013, 01:02 PM
1ATony
Former Vendor

The best way to repair chips, or to make them less noticeable is with some touch up paint.

If you go to the dealer, the parts dept. should be able to get you some color matched touch up paint for your car.

There will be a paint code on the door jamb sticker when you open the driver side door.

Hope this helps you out.

Tony

Old 11-13-2013, 11:36 AM
stevenabrams123

Originally Posted by 1ATony
The best way to repair chips, or to make them less noticeable is with some touch up paint.

If you go to the dealer, the parts dept. should be able to get you some color matched touch up paint for your car.

There will be a paint code on the door jamb sticker when you open the driver side door.

Hope this helps you out.

Tony

Hi Toni.. thank you for replying ,but I tried the product from Ez Chip Repair and it was the best decision I have ever made... its the same as from the dealership in a kit but cheaper and they have a promotion going on now which you purchase the first color and get the second color for free.. and it works great!!! my car looks as good as new.. I even recommended it to a few of my friends and they were satisfied with outcome, but thanks a lot.

Old 11-13-2013, 11:44 AM
stevenabrams123

Hey thank you for replying, but I tried the product from Ez Chip Repair and it worked great... my car looks as good as new... its the same as from the dealership touch up paint but cost less and the exact match of your car color... I even recommended it to a few friends and they were satisfied with the results. thanks much

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need help removing rock chips off my dodge asap!!!!!