New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Buckeye new to the site...

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 06:06 PM
GreyGhost
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buckeye new to the site...

This is an awesome place to visit to talk to fellow Mopar heads and great for information! I'm glad I stumbled onto this place. Prior to owning my 02 1500 QC, I had a 95 1500 Sport regular cab. I just sold the 95 this summer and bought the 02 QC. The 95 was still running like a top and was in great condition, I just needed the 4 doors due to an addition to the family. 2 kids, 1 baby, me and the wife. The regular cab just won't cut it now!

I have already started upgrading the 02 and have found several posts here that have provided great information on my projects that I have planned. Dodgegirl, you run a tight ship here, thx again!

I have a pic of the 02 in my profile, I tried adding it as an avatar but the pic size apparently is too big. Trying to figure out how to shrink the pic.....

Old 10-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Daksport1pa
Banned
Default RE: Buckeye new to the site...

Welcome to the site.

Old 10-08-2005, 06:51 PM
03_HEMI
Veteran

welcome to DF

Old 10-08-2005, 07:33 PM
MGDMike
Champion

Welcome to DF!!

Old 10-10-2005, 11:23 PM
draftingmonkey
Captain

Welcome to DF. This is the place to come for getting ideas, checking out other peoples rides, asking questions and sharing knowledge. Lots of good people here. Glad to have you aboard.

Old 10-11-2005, 11:34 AM
ViperGTS
Banned

I'm suprised the username Truck hasn't been taken within the two years I've been here [&:] Welcome to the forums! Post pictures if possible please =)

-Matt-

Old 10-11-2005, 10:11 PM
GreyGhost
All Star

I was very surprised that TRUCK wasn't taken yet. I had to take it! Thx for the welcome. Here are a few pics of my truck. Like I said before, I've only had it a few months and haven't really had a chance to do a lot with it so far. I installed the Nerf Bars, Vent Visors, Bug Shield, Kenwood system and fuel cover a few months ago but really haven't done anything else with it. I'm currently looking for the OEM Chrome 20's if anyone knows where I can find a good deal on them!! I plan on upgrading the shocks when I install the new rims and tires also.

I should have probably washed the truck before I took these pics... It had rained earlier that day.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/halhan/56.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...grayghost2.jpg